youngredbullfan

US. Officials indicate members of Trump's Campaign Coordinated with Russian Operatives

2 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

When did Jackmormon crawl out of his hole? I thought he was so disillusioned about the Mueller investigation he vowed to never return to the MWC board again. 

Now that he has latched onto another collusion conspiracy I guess he’s back for two more years. 

You might to check the date on that post...

• Confused 1

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

23 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

When did Jackmormon crawl out of his hole? I thought he was so disillusioned about the Mueller investigation he vowed to never return to the MWC board again. 

Now that he has latched onto another collusion conspiracy I guess he’s back for two more years. 

I wonder who his sock is? There’s no way he left the board. I’m guessing it is @Rocket. He has that same air of confidence and idiocy jack had. 

4 hours ago, retrofade said:

Haha, I just realized that I posted in (and subsequently bumped) the wrong thread. :lol:

I was like 👍 yea remember the criminal activity with the foundation? The Republicans are enabling criminals and acting like they still have any cred. Its incredible.

7 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

The morons bumped a thread from a year ago.

Whats funny is they did it even though it has been proven wrong.   This just advertises their stupidity, yet they bump it.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Case in point. No credibility just nonsense. Last time I checked, a judge finding you guilty, ordering you to pay $2 million and making your offspring undergo training so that they don't break the law again isn'tbeing proven wrong dumbass. No credibility.