jackmormon

Breitbart, InfoWars part of Russian investigation.

Breitbart and InfoWars feed the far right paranoia with fear and hate mongering. Far right or far left, once you've gone to the far end...you've gone too far! :wacko:

dale.gif

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, crixus said:

Breitbart and InfoWars feed the far right paranoia with fear and hate mongering. Far right or far left, once you've gone to the far end...you've gone too far! :wacko:

dale.gif

We all know those here who have fed into the far right.  However those here on the far left have a lot of self examination to do as well.  If you follow occupy democrats, you are more retarded than Alex Jones (he does not believe anything he says, he admitted it.  He is not dumb just likes money).  Democrats think fake news belongs to one party and wonder why they just take L's everywhere.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

We all know those here who have fed into the far right.  However those here on the far left have a lot of self examination to do as well.  If you follow occupy democrats, you are more retarded than Alex Jones (he does not believe anything he says, he admitted it.  He is not dumb just likes money).  Democrats think fake news belongs to one party and wonder why they just take L's everywhere.

I'm an Independent with conservative values, but I don't belong to the Republican party or Democratic party because both sides have gone too far in opposite directions. They refuse to work together on anything and it's absolutely ridiculous! :rolleyes:

13 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

What exactly are the popular supported policies of the "far left" that are just so wacky?  Universal healthcare, infrastructure spending, civil rights, and asking billionaires and corporations to pay a higher tax rate than their secretaries?  Basically the "far left" are Eisenhower Republicans....correct?  

Posted Image

Guest RoscoesDad
2 hours ago, jackmormon said:

Jesus! we can't even get a comment about a story that the FBI is investigating the Russian's use of Breitbart and infowars to influence the election, without getting derailed into a false equivalency discussion.

1lvzpg.jpg

I think I am just going to scream about Saul Alinsky for the next 3.5 years.  Just for fun.

3 hours ago, Akkula said:

What exactly are the popular supported policies of the "far left" that are just so wacky?  Universal healthcare, infrastructure spending, civil rights, and asking billionaires and corporations to pay a higher tax rate than their secretaries?  Basically the "far left" are Eisenhower Republicans....correct?  

tumblr_omwdsyYbq71r9l8dyo1_500.jpg

• Like 4

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

5 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

To be fair to communists, "staring at people until they publicly espouse the Party line" is an excellent metaphor for secret police

• Like 2

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

3 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Nobody buys your trumpian deflection/distraction anymore.  Eisenhower and Teddy Roosevelt weren't communists.  The rest of the developed world aren't communists.  You people are the ones that are out of step with the main stream....for sure!

Posted Image

7 hours ago, Akkula said:

Open borders is wacky, and it seems to be the cornerstone of leftist thinking right now.

24 minutes ago, Akkula said:

Nobody buys your trumpian deflection/distraction anymore.  Eisenhower and Teddy Roosevelt weren't communists.  The rest of the developed world aren't communists.  You people are the ones that are out of step with the main stream....for sure!

Akkula I don't know why you bother, I drink your goddamn milkshake on here every time. You don't know what you're talking about here, your knowledge of American political history sucks, and my meme was +++++ing funny. 

• Like 2

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

27 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

And still deflecting and pivoting...

Lawlor and myself would be ROFL'ing if Breitbart and infowars got busted for something.  We rag on them constantly.  Hell I start at least one thread a month laughing at Alex Jones.

There is just nothing worth talking about here.  Nothing will come from the FBI's Russia probe.  At least nothing regarding collusion with Russia.  Who knows what else it might find, politicians are dirty, so I welcome the investigation.  

So because the topic is nonsense, why not make fun democrats and hijack it?  It is interneting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Lawlor and myself would be ROFL'ing if Breitbart and infowars got busted for something.  We rag on them constantly.  Hell I start at least one thread a month laughing at Alex Jones.

There is just nothing worth talking about here.  Nothing will come from the FBI's Russia probe.  At least nothing regarding collusion with Russia.  Who knows what else it might find, politicians are dirty, so I welcome the investigation.  

So because the topic is nonsense, why not make fun democrats and hijack it?  It is interneting.

Exactly, Breitbart can eat shit. I'd feel a little bad for Jones though, a man that large and sweaty shouldn't be directly involved in grand conspiracies. They just can't handle it.

2 hours ago, easybronc said:

Open borders is wacky, and it seems to be the cornerstone of leftist thinking right now.

If by "leftist" you mean "neoliberal" sure. capitalists love open borders.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.