ashnel

SJSU wins MPSF championship in gymnastics

Congratulations SJSU. :rock:

MPSF Champions

4 hours ago, BodyBagGame said:

osathletics.gif

Good one. :D I like that movie.

Old s poster.jpg

Anthony, no body cares for your stupid posts either. You and your other monikers are the joke of this site, The only people who responds to your inane posts are yourself and your numerous monikers, I do also just to remind you that you are the biggest ass here. You troll SJS sites and pick out what you think are negative posts and post them here. I bet there is no one here that takes you seriously. Remember look up free mental health clinic and try on line dating without your picture.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jon said:

Anthony, no body cares for your stupid posts either. You and your other monikers are the joke of this site, The only people who responds to your inane posts are yourself and your numerous monikers, I do also just to remind you that you are the biggest ass here. You troll SJS sites and pick out what you think are negative posts and post them here. I bet there is no one here that takes you seriously. Remember look up free mental health clinic and try on line dating without your picture.

Good post Jon. You're the guy who mentioned it was Anthony in the past and when I thought about it some more it all made sense. Well FB4C and his other moniker that is. I don't think a free mental heath facility can help him though. It's gonna' take an entire team from Stanford U. Psych to make any headway. :wacko: