TheTedfordTrain

SJSU's Outside WR Coach Runs Out 10 players Including Their Best Player

8 minutes ago, Cincy said:

He's talking about Winston and company leaving. They were just left off the roster. News hasn't picked it up yet. There isn't much coverage for SJSU. 

• Like 1

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Like coverage for your sex life, nothing, It must be sad  to be so unattractive to anyone or anything when was the last time you had a date? Do you go out at all or do you stay in and read the SJS post to give you ideas. What a sad pathetic life you lead. Do you stay up nights crying yourself to sleep.. No social life, no dating, no sex life, no one likes me.  Oh well at least I have my hand to give me pleasure at least

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jon said:

Like coverage for your sex life, nothing, It must be sad  to be so unattractive to anyone or anything when was the last time you had a date? Do you go out at all or do you stay in and read the SJS post to give you ideas. What a sad pathetic life you lead. Do you stay up nights crying yourself to sleep.. No social life, no dating, no sex life, no one likes me.  Oh well at least I have my hand to give me pleasure at least

This is either Fales' sock,  Maytard's sock, an 85 year old Sharta fan or a10year old Sharta fan. 

Either way, LOL!!

On 3/19/2017 at 5:02 PM, Mike Morgan said:

Tae'on Mason redshirted at SJS in 2015. The only thing he did for us was play on the scout team. Caragher squandered two good classes, which is why he's unemployed.

Exactly right, Caragher was terrible so he was fired. Only things he could do well were make excuses, recruit players of questionable character, and beat Fresno State. 

Cincy you and Fales are one and the same Why do you keep talking to yourself and answering yourself? Pretty schitzo if you ask me, You are one crazy sum of a bitch. You would be pretty fun on a date only if you could get one I bet you have not been with a woman in years physically or emotionally.  Remember these words, FREE MENTAL HEALTH CLINIC JUST ROUND THE COURNER, It is free for you and you would still get a discount.

33 minutes ago, Jon said:

Cincy you and Fales are one and the same Why do you keep talking to yourself and answering yourself? Pretty schitzo if you ask me, You are one crazy sum of a bitch. You would be pretty fun on a date only if you could get one I bet you have not been with a woman in years physically or emotionally.  Remember these words, FREE MENTAL HEALTH CLINIC JUST ROUND THE COURNER, It is free for you and you would still get a discount.

You're my sock too and I answer you, Anthony. 

-Anthony

• Like 1

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

On March 18, 2017 at 9:30 PM, SalinasSpartan said:

How many players has Fresno lost this off season? Honest question. 

TBH I don't think many have left--it'd be better to get someone else's answer.

But on a 1-11 team, that fact wouldn't be much consolation. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cincy said:

This is either Fales' sock,  Maytard's sock, an 85 year old Sharta fan or a10year old Sharta fan. 

Either way, LOL!!

Man do I wish Jon was one of my creations, he'd def'ly be one of my top three favorite socks.

#Chapeau ( "hats off" for all yo csuf ppl)

12667677.jpeg

Sorry all  of you Anthony fans I am my own creation and no one else I remember Anthony from the good old days when he had his own site and was kicked off the SJS site for his numerous monikers and his constant anti SJS posts which sound the same as on this site, If he looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck well he must be Anthonhy

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jon said:

Sorry all  of you Anthony fans I am my own creation and no one else I remember Anthony from the good old days when he had his own site and was kicked off the SJS site for his numerous monikers and his constant anti SJS posts which sound the same as on this site, If he looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck well he must be Anthonhy

Jon it is obvious that you are another one of Anthony's monikers. How many can you keep track of? Everyone knows that you are Anthony so just please spare us your excuses. 

The Power Five might have all the money, the best teams and exposure, but their off seasons have nothing on the MWCboard! My only regret is that I'm so darn busy during spring I don't get to fully participate and enjoy it all!

#LetTheOffSeasonBegin #OurTimeToShine

12667677.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

The Power Five might have all the money, the best teams and exposure, but their off seasons have nothing on the MWCboard! My only regret is that I'm so darn busy during spring I don't get to fully participate and enjoy it all!

#LetTheOffSeasonBegin #OurTimeToShine

Yeah, we know how busy you are.......

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

There is no "happier" camper than me now that happycamper is no longer Osama been Modin

Dude was CONSTANTLY poking around in my shlt, and for good reason. I was one wrong click on the VPN on/off slider away, or one sell out from one of my "soxies" (sock proxy for you lay ppl.) from having sock empire come crumbling down,

but I almost wish happy was still running things so we cld get the skinny on Jon.

12667677.jpeg