SpartanGrad

Concerns Mount for Tedford

36 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

We were ranked 14th in the BCS polls in 2013. That's higher than you've been ranked in your entire history. 

You've won 7 bowl games. We've won 12. 

The more you post, the more you embarrass yourself. 

Embarrassed myself... Like how Fresno lost that 14th ranked spot in 2013 and didn't even finished ranked? LOLZ. Here is a reminder:

http://www.espn.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=333330023

When was the last time you finished a season ranked? 

5 minutes ago, SpartanGrad said:

When was the last time you finished a season ranked? 

We finished with a MWC championship...something you'll never sniff, ever. The cherry picker forgot to add a word to his post. If you're going to cherry pick, do it right. You suck at this. LOLLLLLL

Just now, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

The cherry picker forgot to add a word to his post. If you're going to cherry pick, do it right. LOLLLLLL

Whoops... I better go fix it..... Back on topic. Fresno hasn't finished ranked in a long time and your highest ever recent rank was lost because of us... #sad! 

I don't want to lose sight of the fact that you post the 2013 season as a point of pride. LOL 

8 minutes ago, SpartanGrad said:

Whoops... I better go fix it..... Back on topic. Fresno hasn't finished ranked in a long time and your highest ever recent rank was lost because of us... #sad! 

I don't want to lose sight of the fact that you post the 2013 season as a point of pride. LOL 

We have more weeks ranked in history, more bowl wins, better win percentage, lead the all-time series, more money, infinitely better facilities, more fans, better national brand, more conference championships, etc etc etc. But, you go ahead and keep trying to cherry pick, guy. We shit all over you. 

Let's end this. 

Sharta fan is basically saying that beating our ranked Carr team (sjsu didn't finish with a winning record mind you) and finishing ranked after playing in a watered down WAC (which they didn't win BTW) all that year trumps TWO PLUS DECADES of epic suckage?? 

And in turn trumps the uncountable winning seasons and 2 conference championships (in 5 years) that Fresno has??

frabz-LOfuckingl-01730d.jpg

14 minutes ago, DrBulldog said:

You and your facts!

NEWS FLASH!!!!

Fresno State cares about its football program and the school and its alumni are willing to pony up $ to improve the program and facities. 

In other news.....

maxresdefault.jpg

LOL

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Cincy said:

NEWS FLASH!!!!

Fresno State cares about its football program and the school and its alumni are willing to pony up $ to improve the program and facities. 

In other news.....

maxresdefault.jpg

LOL

WOW look at that student section!!! Thunder sticks? Impressive!

16 hours ago, Cincy said:

NEWS FLASH!!!!

In other news.....

maxresdefault.jpg

LOL

I'm impressed, the band cheerleaders and a few fans show up for a dumpster fire!

22 hours ago, creeper86 said:

Face it, you'd rather be anybody but Joe from WY.....

I wouldn't wish my life on anyone but I wouldn't trade it for anyone's either.