TheTedfordTrain

New Mexico State

Guest #1Stunner
6 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Incredible. This thread has turned out to be quite informative. I hope BYU can change their image. I wouldn't want my children around people of this faith. 

The worst thing you could do would be to get Fresno to protest and boycott the upcoming BYU @ Fresno game.  If you were to do that.....Wow.   BYU would have to find a new opponent.  I just pray you aren't that motivated.  WOW!!!

5 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Incredible. This thread has turned out to be quite informative. I hope BYU can change their image. I wouldn't want my children around people of this faith. 

Unfortunately, any real Wyoming fan is very familiar with BYU antics. I agree though, due to their image they won't get a sniff from any P5 conference.

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

Guest #1Stunner
1 minute ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Unfortunately, any real Wyoming fan is very familiar with BYU antics. I agree though, due to their image they won't get a sniff from any P5 conference.

BYU Antics = nut punching.

23 minutes ago, kalua pig said:

week zero is going to catch a lot of football fans by surprise this year.a full slate of games.the p5 schools will see the value of this and want to get a piece of the action.

IDK how every MWC team playing at Hawaii (especially Sdsu) doesn't take advantage of this. We'd have every game hyped on national TV and a solid audience. Fans are dying for football by week 0.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

What? You can't do that, I was gonna run your campaign! The Russians told me they gave Wikileaks the emails already!

If "I" start posting reviews of Borst and Pirogis in the Dining and Entertainment thread then change all your passwords and have @mugtang call in the Feds.

#TrollDerbyTampering #PassTheStoli

• Like 3

12667677.jpeg

Guest #1Stunner
12 hours ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Don't forget sucker punches to the back of the head. 

He learned that playing Church Basketball!!!

Guest #1Stunner
52 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

mormons vs inner city Memphis kids? yeah, that sucker punch was a bad idea...

Not a Bad Idea, Bro.  Church Basketball Brother.....

Yes, Mormons vs Inner City Memphis Kids, Bro.

Don't fight the power of Church Basketball, Bro.

19 hours ago, Mike Morgan said:

Has a troll thread meant to incite another SJSU / CSUF tizzy ever morphed into a Fresblow / YBU morality morass? Mikey likes it.

Lol. Does Miley like the fact that Sharta has yet to have a winning season IN ANYTHING since joining the MWC 4 years ago? 

You probably do. 

#ShartaMentality

On 3/17/2017 at 10:59 AM, LoboMan59 said:

They would not  have made the tourney if they were in this conference. The weak wac is the only reason they're in... granted they are playing well right now... but I don't think they would have gotten past Nevada/CSU/BSU/SDSU.

New Mexico was crappy this year, and they only managed a spilt with us so...no... lipstick on a pig is all you're seeing.

TRUE...CSU beat New Méx St this yr.