mugtang

Nevada vs Iowa State

3 minutes ago, CycloneLuke said:

I would like to. Unfortunately I don't watch many mwc so I don't know what I will have to add. But y'all seem like legit dudes/gals. 

like that ever stopped any of us..:ph34r:

i'm just kicking myself that i didn't do enough research by missing that almost all your starters are seniors...

• Like 1

Lol at everybody pissing and moaning like the games was over in the first half. Any of you guys seen a basketball game before? Let's go Pack. Make musselman look like 2 million dollars.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CockyUNLVPoster said:

Always dead to me.

As we should be. 

• Like 1

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

As we should be. 

Not always. Tark included the entire state in his comments after beating duke. Pack are representing the state right now and I'm a proud Nevadan. Go pack.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, toonkee said:

Not always. Tark included the entire state in his comments after beating duke. Pack are representing the state right now and I'm a proud Nevadan. Go pack.

:cheers: 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Our cheerleaders are hotter 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CycloneLuke said:

"call home"

ET phone home?

• Like 1