Guest Dr. Dre

LOL. Mormon missionary needs to try out for Byu football

Guest #1Stunner

That Missionary learned those fighting skills playing Church Basketball.

Anyone on here that has ever played Mormon Churchball knows that its the most physical basketball league you'll ever play in.   The California Mormon Wards take it to another level. 

Basketball.jpg?lr=t&bw=500&bh=500

7 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

That Missionary learned those fighting skills playing Church Basketball.

Anyone on here that has ever played Mormon Churchball knows that its the most physical basketball league you'll ever play in.   The California Mormon Wards take it to another level. 

Basketball.jpg?lr=t&bw=500&bh=500

Anyone that's ever played Mormon church ball should get their head shoved in a urinal.

• Like 3

Guest #1Stunner
2 minutes ago, BodyBagGame said:

Anyone that's ever played Mormon church ball should get their head shoved in a urinal.

I imagine that the urinals in Wyoming are actually really clean, since you guys don't use them.

d1bb0700bc53658ed4f4bda57d62903b.jpg

urine27n-2-web.jpg

I don't know, the opening to that video was pretty Satanic. 

And speaking of the video, what up with them taking 45 seconds of video and trying to make it into a half hour TV special? True, Rachel Maddow probably could've milked that into an hour long show.........and undoubtedly would've tried to link it back to Trump somehow.

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, RamSack said:

The other guy is a pussy. He should've been helping his friend.

No, the other guy is smart. What the hell is a mormon missionary carrying on his person that would make it worth it to get into a gunfight? 

Also, if those two guys on the bike are part of a gang or crime syndicate, every other missionary in the area is now a target for retribution. Dumb, dumb, dumb...

If i were the big guy that fought off the muggers, I'd start to whail on my so called "buddy"'that did NOTHING! lol

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

I don't know, the opening to that video was pretty Satanic. 

And speaking of the video, what up with them taking 45 seconds of video and trying to make it into a half hour TV special? True, Rachel Maddow probably could've milked that into an hour long show.........and undoubtedly would've tried to link it back to Trump somehow.

Agreed.  Who is the dope that added the dumb music and intro to that video?

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, Fort Fun said:

No, the other guy is smart. What the hell is a mormon missionary carrying on his person that would make it worth it to get into a gunfight? 

Also, if those two guys on the bike are part of a gang or crime syndicate, every other missionary in the area is now a target for retribution. Dumb, dumb, dumb...

This. ^^^

Mormon missionaries are actually instructed not to fight back, and to carry little money, and turn it over if ever robbed.  

It is a bad idea to fight back (unless, you really need to defend your life, obviously).  So, while I don't fault the first guy for fighting, it is probably good that the video didn't show two missionaries beating on 1 guy.    It could have resulted in a mob forming to retaliate against all missionaries --- including smaller guys that would get beat up. 

Guest #1Stunner
21 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

I like to imagine him screaming Book of Mormon verses as he's pummeling that guy.

That guy should be glad it wasn't future BYU football player Mo Langi in that video (6'7", 400 lbs)

CTa3fu5UEAAH0TB.jpg

langi.0.0.jpg

Cc5lq1LUAAA3sAz.jpg