26 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

Ya

Scottish everything, and English location.  Hell only 10% of Irish have red hair.  

This is just an epic fail.  Original tweet and video have been deleted.

Still does not make me angry in the least.  Just makes me laugh at how ignorant even somebody high up in a large corporate chain is.  You know the guy responsible for this marketing ploy makes at least 6 figures.

11 minutes ago, nomascows said:

If you are a white, hetero, male, the only thing you are allowed to complain about is how the bag of money that fell out of the sky for you hit and broke your big toe.  Other than that, your life is Easy Street.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

11 minutes ago, nomascows said:

I am going to have to drink whiskey until I un-hear that...

So you're going to die from alcohol poisoning.  Sorry 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, toonkee said:

Was than an actual McDonald's ad?

Not sure.  I got it from Walking Dead. Well at least that's where I heard it first. 

You could be offended by anything you want to be offended by.  The rest of us may or may not take you seriously. 

• Like 3

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears; it was their final, most essential command.

6 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

The existence of McDonald's offends me. If suddenly every car required the driver to pass a breathalyzer before it would start, they'd lose about half their business. 

Oh god.  I can not tell you how many weekends I puked in a McDonalds drive through in my late teens.  Never as the driver but still...

10 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Oh god.  I can not tell you how many weekends I puked in a McDonalds drive through in my late teens.  Never as the driver but still...

You should have eaten somewhere that would have tasted better than the puke you just lost.