LoFasZz

SDSU vs CSU

Would have rather played Trucker CC. 

Pope gonna play?

• Like 1
Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

9 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Both teams played incredibly last night. If that carries over, tonight could be special.

You're right about last night.  I thought that was the best CSU has looked and it was much the same for SanDiego State over a solid Boise team.  It will be hard to top the ridiculous game Clavell had in Viejas or the Omogbo game-winner in Moby.  

Last night was the team I expected this year. Had they played like that consistently they would have won the league. They haven't played that way in an entire game at all this year. Hard for me to see it continuing for 3 games straight. I hope I'm wrong. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

2 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Last night was the team I expected this year. Had they played like that consistently they would have won the league. They haven't played that way in an entire game at all this year. Hard for me to see it continuing for 3 games straight. I hope I'm wrong. 

They don't need to play like yesterday to beat CSU 

18 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

they will absolutely play lights out tonight, and tomorrow night as well. they have a reason to now, they didn't during the regular season.

i see the aztecs and the pack in the final.

44 minutes ago, sdsuphilip4 said:

They don't need to play like yesterday to beat CSU 

Unless CSU plays like they did yesterday.  Yeah, I know it was AFA, but still...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

they will absolutely play lights out tonight, and tomorrow night as well. they have a reason to now, they didn't during the regular season.

i see the aztecs and the pack in the final.

Yeah, that was my pick before the tourney.  Still hoping I'm wrong though.

2 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Yeah, that was my pick before the tourney.  Still hoping I'm wrong though.

it will be a very good game, i just think that this might be where your lack of depth hurts you. and the aztecs have decided it is time to play, so they might very well win the tournament.

just think, you were one missed free throw away from having them eliminated by unlv...:P

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

it will be a very good game, i just think that this might be where your lack of depth hurts you. and the aztecs have decided it is time to play, so they might very well win the tournament.

just think, you were one missed free throw away from having them eliminated by unlv...:P

We had a 21 point lead in the second half...:frustrated: