TheTedfordTrain

SJSU has Yet to Win a Single MWC Tournament Game

I also have been trying to tell the truth about Anthony, Fales. His obsessive behavior should take notice to all of the posters here. Take all of his posts with a grain of salt.. To hold a grudge all of these years is the true definition of crazy. He sounds like a guy who obsesses about his old girlfriend and follows her all day to see who she is dating, He definitely needs professional help,

• Like 1

One more thing, Anthony is known for using numerous monikers so when one sees Fresno fans agreeing with him or posing like him ie Cincy etc, it is probably Anthony. He used numerous monikers when he was with SJS. So posters beware of Anthony and his friends, They are all one and the same person Anthony

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

"Don't you be talkin about my mans!"  #saveaho-cincy

More ghey inuendos from creepy.  What a shocker.

Are you and Jon roommates?  

Like I said, they don't call it the Gay Area for nothing.

On 3/8/2017 at 4:08 PM, crixus said:

Here's the story, it's sad but true. FalesGoesB4Carr and Cincy are the same person. His real name is Anthony R., and he lives in the Bay Area. Over two decades ago he tried out for the San Jose State baseball team and was cut on the first day. And ever since then he's held a very strange and demented grudge against SJSU. He used to run the Spartans scout.com board but was shut down by scout.com for the way he abused people online. I met him once back in those days outside of Spartan Stadium where he had a booth and a banner promoting the message board. I listened to his whiny rant about how he was cut and didn't get to play baseball. And here it is 20 some years later and he still hasn't gotten over being cut by the Spartans. So that's why he's constantly trolling people that are fans of SJSU. He poses as a Fresno State fan, but he isn't really one. He just uses them because of the rivalry. He's a sick little guy and truly needs some sort of mental procedure. I put him (both of his personalities) on Ignore a long time ago and haven't seen any of his crude comments since. Just thought you should know the wacko but very true story of Anthony R., aka FalesGoesB4Carr and Cincy. :wacko: 

No, Cincy and 8588/Fales aren't Rocca. You're giving Rocca WAY too much credit. He's not that clever. 

Babigos is another joke, no one will talk to him on the SJS site, no one reads his site, and he never posts on the SJS site. He burned bridges by insulting SJS fans. Yes Cincy, Fales and probably Rogue are all Anthony along with Fresno  fans that support his idiot posts. I think most posters here are smart enough to see through Anthonys posts. So beware. watch out for all posters who support Anthony , they are probably Anthony, He probably posts under other schools also. He had about 15 different names before being kicked off of the SJS site.

8 minutes ago, Jon said:

Babigos is another joke, no one will talk to him on the SJS site, no one reads his site, and he never posts on the SJS site. He burned bridges by insulting SJS fans. Yes Cincy, Fales and probably Rogue are all Anthony along with Fresno  fans that support his idiot posts. I think most posters here are smart enough to see through Anthonys posts. So beware. watch out for all posters who support Anthony , they are probably Anthony, He probably posts under other schools also. He had about 15 different names before being kicked off of the SJS site.

Whoever this Anthony guy is, he sure does occupy a lot of time in your head. 

2 hours ago, Jon said:

Damn. I might be Anthony too, and not know it.

• Like 1

Champ Logo.jpg

Anthony used to sell real estate in Soquel but who knows what he is doing. Obviously he has not enough time to work since he spends all of his time posting here. Oh by the wayCincy you too are Anthony So denying it does not help. By the way, that was a wonderful picture of you that was posted. like I said before it makes no difference to me if the rest of you dont believe me or Anthony denying it, He knows its true and so do I.

2 minutes ago, Jon said:

Anthony used to sell real estate in Soquel but who knows what he is doing. Obviously he has not enough time to work since he spends all of his time posting here. Oh by the wayCincy you too are Anthony So denying it does not help. By the way, that was a wonderful picture of you that was posted. like I said before it makes no difference to me if the rest of you dont believe me or Anthony denying it, He knows its true and so do I.

Are you Anthony? 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

24 minutes ago, Jon said:

Anthony said that he wants to sell you a house. Are you interested?

On 3/9/2017 at 4:11 AM, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Aren't dox pics grounds for the ban hammer? 

Yes but who was doxed?

• Like 1

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

18 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Anthony, who is Jon, who is Fales, who is Cincy, doxed himself. 

So you doxed yourself?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater