mugtang

Champions!

Congratulations Wolfpack.

13 minutes ago, brillio said:

What was the point of this comment?

he's  just being a needle-dicked wise azz.

I was glad I was there tonight. Fun.

And Colo State played great, they just got tired. The pace was like the NBA all-star game.

Clavell was outstanding!

Sure they need to win the tourney, but they have until Thursday at noon.

• Like 1

cerified_Subarus.jpg

21 minutes ago, brillio said:

I think it's more along the line of Jack being sarcastic as to the fact that BYU hasn't won a conference tournament since the Stone Age.   I know Jack respects Mug and I'm sure he wishes nothing but the best for the Pack.  Congrats on your championship.  Should be a fun MWC tournament. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, brillio said:

The point is the stupidity of conference tournaments.  Regular season championships should result in postseason berths.

37 minutes ago, Lester_in_reno said:

he's  just being a needle-dicked wise azz.

I was glad I was there tonight. Fun.

And Colo State played great, they just got tired. The pace was like the NBA all-star game.

Clavell was outstanding!

Sure they need to win the tourney, but they have until Thursday at noon.

Hi Lester.  +++++ off. 

24 minutes ago, Wolverine said:

I think it's more along the line of Jack being sarcastic as to the fact that BYU hasn't won a conference tournament since the Stone Age.   I know Jack respects Mug and I'm sure he wishes nothing but the best for the Pack.  Congrats on your championship.  Should be a fun MWC tournament. 

I'm on record that BYU should not make the NCAAs if they win the conf tourney this year.

• Like 2

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

I agree. Conference tournaments have only hurt us (aside from our first NCAA birth in 84). We've won a few regular season titles only to get left out because of the tourney. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Nevada 1st place

UNLV last place

That's quite something. 

I also find it funny that we have just as many MW regular season titles as UNLV. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

The point is the stupidity of conference tournaments.  Regular season championships should result in postseason berths.

Hi Lester.  +++++ off. 

I'm on record that BYU should not make the NCAAs if they win the conf tourney this year.

oh there was a point? Who cares about BYU?

cerified_Subarus.jpg

2 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

Maybe so, but we shouldn't pretend the NCAA tournament is about finding out who is the best team. It's not. It is about crowning a champion of a tournament.

I for one love Championship week. Except for the Ivy League, everybody has the same chance to win a national championship as anyone else. Win 3/4 games, and then win 6 more in a row and you are National Chmpions. That is not the best way to determine the best team in the country, but it is as close to equality as college sports programs are ever like to get.

• Like 1

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.