mugtang

Occupy Democrats cracks me up

Where were they the last 8 years protesting all the drone strikes, collateral damage, bombs dropped every day of the Obama administration.  Now all of the sudden these people care about collateral damage?  Please. 

IMG_9029.JPG

• Like 2

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

You know what's worse? Spending your Saturday morning reading and reacting Occupy Democrats. Their entire job is to put out shareable crap like this. Go and walk the dog or clean up the garage or do something else that makes you happy, Mug! :D

• Like 7

Guest RoscoesDad
3 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

You know what's worse? Spending your Saturday morning reading and reacting Occupy Democrats. Their entire job is to put out shareable crap like this. Go and walk the dog or clean up the garage or do something else that makes you happy, Mug! :D

Just generally speaking, it seems that many people today are much happier complaining and being a victim and living life paranoid of 'the others'.  Some people are happy being miserable.  It's what they roll out of the rack every morning for - to be offended and victimized. 

5 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

Oh come on.  He likely saw it on his facebook feed when he checked it this morning and did a quick post here on being amused.  Took all of 3 minutes.

Mug, your amusement led you to share this which led to my amusement. There is nothing more meaningful and fulfilling a person can do than to voluntarily spread joy to others on a Saturday morning.

• Like 6

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Oh come on.  He likely saw it on his facebook feed when he checked it this morning and did a quick post here on being amused.  Took all of 3 minutes.

Bingo 

• Like 1

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

11 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

MWCboarding makes me happy. 

BooThisMan.gif

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

Just generally speaking, it seems that many people today are much happier complaining and being a victim and living life paranoid of 'the others'.  Some people are happy being miserable.  It's what they roll out of the rack every morning for - to be offended and victimized. 

I'm offended 

14 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Please. It's 2017. If Occupy Democrats still shows up in your feed, you're doing it wrong. Unless...you want it to show up. :ph34r:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, I am Ram said:

Please. It's 2017. If Occupy Democrats still shows up in your feed, you're doing it wrong. Unless...you want it to show up. :ph34r:

One of my leftist friends shared it on Facebook so it showed up.  And then I laughed at them.