crixus

SJSU @ Boise State

Here they come...crawling out of their graves. 

Mike, you should know better than anyone else that 1 or 2 bad seasons don't define a program. Failing to produce one stinking winning season in football, basketball, or baseball since being invited defines you. Run down facilities and broken promises of improvements define you. A complete inability to create a fan base and gain some respect in your community define you. SJSU is an embarrassment athletically and now academically to its community.  The people of San Jose and the members of this conference deserve better. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

5 hours ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Here they come...crawling out of their graves. 

Mike, you should know better than anyone else that 1 or 2 bad seasons don't define a program. Failing to produce one stinking winning season in football, basketball, or baseball since being invited defines you. Run down facilities and broken promises of improvements define you. A complete inability to create a fan base and gain some respect in your community define you. SJSU is an embarrassment athletically and now academically to its community.  The people of San Jose and the members of this conference deserve better. 

Hmm. You ignored my comments regarding your true motivation. Didn't want to fess up now, did ya?

Champ Logo.jpg

On 2/26/2017 at 8:18 AM, Broncos4Ever said:

As a Boise fan, I'm happy for SJSU and the success they've found under Wojcik.  He's a good coach and it was a loss for Boise when he left.

I find it humorous that Spartan fans took so much crap pre-season for dragging the rpi down and making us a 1-bid conference.  When they finally have success and are playing well, now they take crap for being happy about it (mostly from Fresno fans).  We should all be happy that SJSU is competitive and not an easy win like previous years.  Makes everyone better.

And GG Spartans.  You never quit yesterday and made things interesting at the end.

Don't worry, most of the crap comes from a couple of Fresno Trolls that just make stuff up, or at least seriously exaggerate it. I guess it is more fun to focus on us than their own team! 

good game and good luck in the tourney! 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SF-SJSU02 said:

Don't worry, most of the crap comes from a couple of Fresno Trolls that just make stuff up, or at least seriously exaggerate it. I guess it is more fun to focus on us than their own team! 

good game and good luck in the tourney! 

Is it an exaggeration that Sharta hasn't finished with a winning record since joining the MWC?

Is that made up?  LOL

12 minutes ago, Jon said:

Anthony Fales your dick and hand deserve better, Probably so does your poor mom by living in her basement. Hows the chimp doing?

Whose sock is this?