IanforHeisman

3 way tie for first

if eitehr fresno or sjsu wins the forum will be retarded for days.

i don't think fresno wins, but we have better talent than we've shown, and the rodney terry MO is to get hot late in conference, as we've seen basically every year

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bigd said:

Getting the NIT autobid is definitely one perk o winning the league. 

Well, either you guys or Boise are going to get that. However, whichever does won't win the MWC tournament so will be headed to the NIT.

Maybe hardly anybody watches that thing and I don't care about non-MWC schools but always watch them. Even if it's just the NIT, it's always fun to see teams from this little conference beat schools whose fans think they're all that when they aren't.

• Like 2

Boom goes the dynamite.

10 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Well, either you guys or Boise are going to get that. However, whichever does won't win the MWC tournament so will be headed to the NIT.

Maybe hardly anybody watches that thing and I don't care about non-MWC schools but always watch them. Even if it's just the NIT, it's always fun to see teams from this little conference beat schools whose fans think they're all that when they aren't.

I don't think that is certain, a lot depends on the tournaments and the rest of the regular season

On 2/19/2017 at 3:05 AM, crixus said:

I agree with you on both things. The tournament should be very interesting. :)

Your profile AVI should get you in hot water with the Admin. Throwing the POTUS to his death is serious stuff.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

4 hours ago, kingpotato said:

They have the easiest remaining schedule. They'll be favored in their last 4 games 

Boise St; @ UNLV; @ San Jose St; Colorado St

I really don't call that an easy schedule. Two first place teams and then two road games where they have struggled a bit on the road. 

• Like 1

Guest Dr. Dre
36 minutes ago, wolfan8431 said:

Nevada plays the other 2 teams that are in first place.  You can argue they're not the best teams but the standings would say otherwise.

you get them both at home

Guest Dr. Dre
14 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

I really don't call that an easy schedule. Two first place teams and then two road games where they have struggled a bit on the road. 

PUH-leeze. You should go 4-0 

13 minutes ago, wolfpack1 said:

Of the three, they are the only one that will be favored in the rest of their games. I didn't say easy, I said easiest. 

Also, for Boise it kind of stinks that the other two teams only have to play each other once

• Like 1

Guest Dr. Dre
3 minutes ago, wolfan8431 said:

Very true, a huge advantage.  We should probably worry more about the road games since we're known to crap out on the road.

San SaJuck State is a turd, and UnLOLv is a turd with nuts. I wouldn't be too worried.

12 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Of the three, they are the only one that will be favored in the rest of their games. I didn't say easy, I said easiest. 

Also, for Boise it kind of stinks that the other two teams only have to play each other once

Boise St has a similar type of schedule, they play Nevada, San Jose st, Air Force and Fresno St. But with the win tonight from Colorado St looks like may be coming down to the group of three for the final

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wolfpack1 said:

Boise St has a similar type of schedule, they play Nevada, San Jose st, Air Force and Fresno St. But with the win tonight from Colorado St looks like may be coming down to the group of three for the final

Iff Boise were to win tonight, their schedule is manageable after that.