RiverCityBronco

Otter wants feds to crack down on states that legalized marijuana

If I can go and buy a pack of cigarettes and a bottle of gin then I should be able to go and buy a joint. 

• Like 2

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

8 minutes ago, RiverCityBronco said:

I think our self-proclaimed libertarian governor and states rights advocate has wandered deep into the jungle of hypocrisy.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/letters-from-the-west/article133079199.html

Otter is a libertarian? That's news to me. Anyone who truly believes in States rights, would be against that. However, there are very few people that truly believe in the 10th amendment. I would wager that 90% of people are not true believers in the 10th amendment. They only believe in it when the government is forcing their State to do something that it does not want to do.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RiverCityBronco said:

You can also easily purchase pharmaceutical drugs that can cause addiction and death. 

This is very true. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

58 minutes ago, RamSack said:

The most recent polls I've seen show that most Americans favor legal weed.  It's just another version of prohibition that really doesn't make sense.

Probably all those illegals. I saw some recent polls a few months back that a different Presidential candidate won the popular vote in the election. Come to think of it, those might not've been polls after all.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RiverCityBronco said:

I think our self-proclaimed libertarian governor and states rights advocate has wandered deep into the jungle of hypocrisy.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/letters-from-the-west/article133079199.html

Otter is not even close to being a libertarian. He's a dumbfvck though, that's for sure. 

• Like 1

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

9 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Lord knows we are going to need it over the next four eight years.

FIFY :thumbsup::P