mugtang

Sarah Silverman - The Nazis Are Coming!

Or the Surveyors.  It's one or the other.   The twitter thread is pretty great. 

• Like 7

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Sarah Silverman is unquestionably one of the dumbest people in the country. This is right up there with her military coup to overthrow Trump tweet. What a moron. 

• Like 5

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

They ARE orange...

• Like 3
On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Or she's a comedian and she's...  making a joke? 

I dunno, maybe she is serious.  I don't really pay attention to her. 

• Like 1

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears; it was their final, most essential command.

9 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Sarah Silverman is unquestionably one of the dumbest people in the country. This is right up there with her military coup to overthrow Trump tweet. What a moron. 

Yeah but you'd still smash her ;) 

• Like 6

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

6 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Just shows how out of touch a 40 something year old city person is on average.  She probably has a history degree, Law degree or an 2nd grade education.  Hard to tell the difference.

God I love this kind of shit. :rock:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Just shows how out of touch a 40 something year old city person is on average.  She probably has a history degree, Law degree or an 2nd grade education.  Hard to tell the difference.

She's one of the librofascists best and brightest. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

1 hour ago, just_chris said:

Yeah but you'd still smash her ;) 

Of course I would. I just wouldn't give any warning before the big bang ... if you catch my drift. ;) 

• Like 2

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

6 hours ago, Jwherb said:

Or she's a comedian and she's...  making a joke? 

I dunno, maybe she is serious.  I don't really pay attention to her. 

Yea well if you did, you would realize it was not a joke.  Took me 20 seconds scrolling her twitter feed to see she has the Hollywood disease.  In the time it took you to defend this brain dead ditzy democrat you could have figured it out it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, pokebball said:

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and we'll call it stupid humor

She said it was an innocent mistake and then said something about how, as a Jew, she gets "burn in the oven" comments on a weekly basis. 

It appears her career, comedic highlight was an "innocent mistake" resulting from her own ignorance. 

No doubt she's still a hero to the JM's and YRF's of the world. 

Barack Obama

2 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

She said it was an innocent mistake and then said something about how, as a Jew, she gets "burn in the oven" comments on a weekly basis. 

Does she really get "Burn in the oven" comments weekly?  I have a hard time believing that.  Maybe she is a lightning rod for it, but I don't hear this happening to my Jewish friends ever, let alone weekly.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Does she really get "Burn in the oven" comments weekly?  I have a hard time believing that.  Maybe she is a lightning rod for it, but I don't hear this happening to my Jewish friends ever, let alone weekly.

Meh. I doubt any of your Jewish friends have 9.9 million twitter followers either. 

• Like 4

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I assume she's talking about things said on social media. 

Or she could just be attempting to cover her ignorance with a lie. 

Barack Obama