American Power

Aztec Legend SteveAztec on board to co-host Mountain West/Aztec Radio Show

Over on http://aztecstalk.proboards.com/thread/7111/chance-radio-show-coming-aztecs - It looks like SteveAztec is going to "jump" on board and host the upcoming Mountain West Conference (with special emphasis on the Aztecs). Guy le Douche is critical to all of this, so lets hope he's next on deck.

Being that this is the mwcboard, members will be encouraged to call in and discuss various topics, along with the interviews and banter. Open to First show topics and they  will be posted on ALL relevant Conference related boards. This thing is getting big.

Exciting times in San Diego!

Go Aztecs!

• Like 2

Guest Dr. Dre
14 minutes ago, Fort Fun said:

Great news! Steve is well regarded in the San Diego community and represents the finest of San Diego State University. 

a sad, and lonely man that lives in Mission Beach 10 yards from the Pacific and has an unnerving obsession with the Zodiac killer.

I am personally quite excited to hear this.

Is there any chance that the show could reserve a segment for Special Correspondent and Field Reporter @Hugh Jiddump to cover MWC Dining and Entertainment offerings? He is currently exploring "Burger Culture" in the Bay Area, and I am hoping he will expand to showcase various burrito offerings available in MWC cities and metro areas. 

Seems like a natural fit to me. 

• Like 6

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

9 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

I am personally quite excited to hear this.

Is there any chance that the show could reserve a segment for Special Correspondent and Field Reporter @Hugh Jiddump to cover MWC Dining and Entertainment offerings? He is currently exploring "Burger Culture" in the Bay Area, and I am hoping he will expand to showcase various burrito offerings available in MWC cities and metro areas. 

Seems like a natural fit to me. 

Fck it, let's toss Convert and BlueRules in there too. Level of bat shit crazy idiocy, ONE-HUNDRED.

• Like 5

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

10 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Fck it, let's toss Convert and BlueRules in there too. Level of bat shit crazy idiocy, ONE-HUNDRED.

I could see @bluerules0009 having a "Conspiracy Corner" 5 minute piece once a week covering various tin-foil/anti-government issues and hot-topics. Maybe a chukar hunting/upland game report would be nice also.

Convert could probably come up with talking points for the MWC schools he graduated from. I think he holds Alumni or Emeritus status from all of them except Boise State (too low-brow).

• Like 1

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

Maybe there could be a special segment: 

Message board ethics - how far is "too far"? According to Steve Aztec, contacting other poster's bosses, casually mentioning how work as a private investigator makes it easy to find posters, and threatening legal action is a-ok, but links to YouTube are unacceptable!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

Maybe there could be a special segment: 

Message board ethics - how far is "too far"? According to Steve Aztec, contacting other poster's bosses, casually mentioning how work as a private investigator makes it easy to find posters, and threatening legal action is a-ok, but links to YouTube are unacceptable!

???????????....before my time.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, renoskier said:

???????????....before my time.

Stevie here had an epic meltdown when MWCboard legend UteNation posted the suicide scene in Full Metal Jacket. Stevie went nutso and demanded UteNation take it down because his brother apparently committed suicide. Nobody knew that and UteNation was posting it as a joke because Stevie would never shut the phuck up. 

He went batshit, tracking down members of this forum with the help of a PI and apparently Aztec Mesa members had similar if not worse problems with Stevie. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Rosegreen said:

Stevie here had an epic meltdown when MWCboard legend UteNation posted the suicide scene in Full Metal Jacket. Stevie went nutso and demanded UteNation take it down because his brother apparently committed suicide. Nobody knew that and UteNation was posting it as a joke because Stevie would never shut the phuck up. 

He went batshit, tracking down members of this forum with the help of a PI and apparently Aztec Mesa members had similar if not worse problems with Stevie. 

He's probably not a fan of our emoticons...:suicide:

2 hours ago, Rosegreen said:

Contacted a members employer as well.

10 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

That shit won't fly here. 

• Like 6

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

That's weird.  

I have figured out who a few posters on boards were in real life by mistake.  If you know someone and happen to see enough posts, it's bound to happen.  I always pretend not to know who they are.  In time I start to forget which handle was theirs. I don't really understand desire to know who someone is, let alone cause them trouble in "real" life.

Although I'd be lying if I did not occasionally wish to box someone in real life.  Even then, I don't want to know their real name.  Because I don't want to knock out Bob Smith.  I want to knock out KnickFan74.

• Like 4