2. 2. Which should make the cut?

• Disappearance of Amelia Earhart
    • Black Eyed Children
    • Hitler Escapes Germany
    • Shadow People!
    • D.B. Cooper
    • The Comte de Saint Germaine
    • Famous Ghosts and Haunted Places
    • Poltergeists (The Amityville Horror, Greyfriars Kirkyard, The Bell Witch etc...)
    • The Excorsism of Annalise Michael
    • New World Order

12 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

We need at least one ghost topic.  VOTR!

Hey man, you're a volunteer. If you want to do something on ghosts, pick the subject and it's in automatically.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

They likely brutally raped and massacred minorities and suffering immigrants with skin color they were uncomfortable with, you are correct.

Uh... what?

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

9 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Uh... what?

You know what.  The immigrants from the west were not the group with power and the victims of extreme prejudice and racial based hatred.  The racist Native Americans likely brutally murdered the poor, distressed white starving minority immigrants who just wanted a place to live free.  

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

You know what.  The immigrants from the west were not the group with power and the victims of extreme prejudice and racial based hatred.  The racist Native Americans likely brutally murdered the poor, distressed white starving minority immigrants who just wanted a place to live free.  

Oh, you're trolling 

I was about to give you a history lesson and the definition of the word "anachronism" 

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

5 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Oh, you're trolling 

I was about to give you a history lesson and the definition of the word "anachronism" 

Trolling yes, but it is true.  The very first settlers lacked power and were the victims of prejudice largely based on skin color and social customs.  Damn racist Native Americans. 

6 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Oh, you're trolling 

And shove your anachronism, as you would define it, up a monkey's red ass.  You want to define every societal construct of race relations as it applies to the consequences of colonialism.  Nonsense. 

13 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Trolling yes, but it is true.  The very first settlers like power and were the victims of prejudice largely based on skin color and social customs.  Damn racist Native Americans. 

Uh, no. 

Skin color wasn't really a major consideration NAs made when regarding Europeans. Most of their names for them early on before subjected to European ideas of race referenced their trade goods.

Race didn't really fully exist as a concept in the 1580s, and even if it did somewhere Amerindian peoples had no conception of it. That's anachronistic.

In the Eastern US many NA groups were fairly accommodating of European settlers for a variety of reasons, the two foremost being their trade goods and the fact that they needed allies and subordinates due to the fact that European diseases had killed off 60%+ of their population before arrival.

Furthermore, due to the fragmented political nature of horticultural/fishing/mixed economy tribal societies on the Eastern seaboard no "systemic" discrimination of European peoples was possible even if NAs had a conception of race or even superiority. So many regional political and economic variants that to speak of applied racism in any modern sense is simply ludicrous. 

Speaking of rabbit holes... 

@thelawlorfaithful can I volunteer for "reverse racism"? I have some spectacular arguments for its existence. Better than UFOs!

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

And shove your anachronism, as you would define it, up a monkey's red ass.  You want to define every societal construct of race relations as it applies to the consequences of colonialism.  Nonsense. 

3 hours ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

@thelawlorfaithful can I volunteer for "reverse racism"? I have some spectacular arguments for its existence. Better than UFOs!

7d196e25a354260c94d0d6fa9afdde0c.jpg

I start a thread...a good thread, a noble thread. A thread conceived in childlike innocence and the immense capacity of human compassion. A thread dedicated to mystery and the innate desire for human understanding. And you sonsabitches despoil it with your run of the mill, do it every damn day, big boy board bullshit.

L9oQv_s-200x150.gif

• Like 8

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

6 minutes ago, sean327 said:

No chemtrails?! This is a farce unless chemtrails are included damn it!!!!

Chemtrails are an automatic qualifier. These are the bubble teams.

Thr OP in this thread lists the AQ's

• Like 1

14 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

7d196e25a354260c94d0d6fa9afdde0c.jpg

I start a thread...a good thread, a noble thread. A thread conceived in childlike innocence and the immense capacity of human compassion. A thread dedicated to mystery and the innate desire for human understanding. And you sonsabitches despoil it with your run of the mill, do it every damn day, big boy board bullshit.

L9oQv_s-200x150.gif

I have been thoroughly scolded.

• Like 1