halfmanhalfbronco

A fetus can be transgendered now?

Intersexed, yeah 

trans ,no

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

So do you think a female fetus can feel male?

But if the fetus can feel it is a male does this make it a human and does aborting it make it murder?

• Like 2

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

But if the fetus can feel it is a male does this make it a human and does aborting it make it murder?

I mean Katie Couric is not an expert on prenatal biology or psychology, just wondering what our resident democrats have to say. 

8 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

So do you think a female fetus can feel male?

Nah, I don't think it's sentient 

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

I'm no scientist, but the "feeling" part of this seems specious on its face. My understanding of transgenderism(?) is that it's biological. Certainly that process could start pre-birth but I don't think a fetus is aware of anything happening to it. 

What matters to you of course is getting into a moral pissing contest with a bunch of other men about a women's issue. Whatever. Sure. The moral question of abortion, to me, is separate from the legal one. It should always remain safe and legal. I don't care if scientists discover that fetuses can fart in rythmn with Pink Floyd, a woman who wants an abortion should be allowed to get one. Think about the decision she's making. She's going through with a traumatic procedure despite the judgment she knows she'll receive from others and the stigma surrounding it. The reasons are personal and don't matter. Rape, incest, health risks, crazy parents, financial difficulties, drug addiction, and yes, even birth control, are valid reasons. Think about the kind of person who would get an abortion for convenience. Do you really want her raising a child? Hell, what if it's not her own convenience but the fathers? Does that sound like a good environment for a child?

you can think whatever you want about abortion. I happen to think it's barbaric, particularly late in the pregnancy. I would never want someone I cared about to get one. However, it is not, and never will be, my decision. I'm content to stay out of it and let women decide what's best for themselves.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I'm no scientist, but the "feeling" part of this seems specious on its face. My understanding of transgenderism(?) is that it's biological. Certainly that process could start pre-birth but I don't think a fetus is aware of anything happening to it. 

What matters to you of course is getting into a moral pissing contest with a bunch of other men about a women's issue. Whatever. Sure. The moral question of abortion, to me, is separate from the legal one. It should always remain safe and legal. I don't care if scientists discover that fetuses can fart in rythmn with Pink Floyd, a woman who wants an abortion should be allowed to get one. Think about the decision she's making. She's going through with a traumatic procedure despite the judgment she knows she'll receive from others and the stigma surrounding it. The reasons are personal and don't matter. Rape, incest, health risks, crazy parents, financial difficulties, drug addiction, and yes, even birth control, are valid reasons. Think about the kind of person who would get an abortion for convenience. Do you really want her raising a child? Hell, what if it's not her own convenience but the fathers? Does that sound like a good environment for a child?

you can think whatever you want about abortion. I happen to think it's barbaric, particularly late in the pregnancy. I would never want someone I cared about to get one. However, it is not, and never will be, my decision. I'm content to stay out of it and let women decide what's best for themselves.

God you are a dolt.  My position on abortion has been laid out dozens of times and is pretty similar to yours.  In fact I am pretty sure you just plagiarized me.

I'm just making fun of Couric, another celebrity who spouts of on issues they are ignorant on and making a fool of herself in an attempt to get some PR.  A Hollywood disease.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

God you are a dolt.  My position on abortion has been laid out dozens of times and is pretty similar to yours.  In fact I am pretty sure you just plagiarized me.

I'm just making fun of Couric, another celebrity who spouts of on issues they are ignorant on and making a fool of herself in an attempt to get some PR.  A Hollywood disease.

27 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Limited your post to only the accurate information you provided.

Jesus guys take it easy.

1 hour ago, bluerules009 said:

Fixed your statement.

Unfortunately your mother botched your coat hanger abortion. That's why you are the way you are now. 

So a fetus can 'feel' and is enough of a living person to identify with a gender..But on the other hand, the left claims fetus's are just a "clump of cells" and killing unborn children is completely justified because they aren't a person until their mother decides whether to have them or not...unless the fetus identifies as trans then its a person again? Haha, the left really shouldn't co-mingle their beliefs if they're going to contradict. .

@SJSUMFA2013  It's not about taking away a woman's rights and what to do with their bodies. but the right's and body of an unborn child's life. I'm not a fan of abortion as you could guess- It's not difficult to use protection or pony-up for morning-after pills. Anything after 8 weeks should be off-limits to abort.

• Like 1

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

18 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Michael Savage says that liberalism is a mental disorder, and when people like Katie Couric make claims like this, it's supports his case.

Autism is a mental disorder 

• Like 2