Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDoggFather

Fresno State 2018 Recruiting

3 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Saw this guy play basketball and football in HS. He’s a bruiser. Hopefully his family is okay. 

Didn’t he play at Bullard his senior year?

1 minute ago, Cincy said:

Didn’t he play at Bullard his senior year?

He started at Bullard. Senior year at Roosevelt. Saw him vs Fresno high in The Valley championship b-ball game at Selland and the rivalry football game vs Fresno High. Friends wife is the head cheerleading coach at Fresno High. McCoy was a serious Force in football and basketball. I noticed him quickly. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Dumais is a legit coup for us...being close to another Quebecois we signed Marc-David Bien-Aime pretty much sealed the deal.

He dominated in Canada, despite only playing 2 years there, moved to LA to face better competition and dominated at that level too. His dad was one of the top DL in the CFL of all time. We may have scored a real diamond.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/5293030/Alexandre-Dumais

Only because one of your most esteemed posters came to our recruiting thread to congratulate us on our recruiting class am I hear to reciprocate. Congrats on ‘slipping’ into the top 100 recruiting classes in the land. Best of luck.

#98th

8 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Only because one of your most esteemed posters came to our recruiting thread to congratulate us on our recruiting class am I hear to reciprocate. Congrats on ‘slipping’ into the top 100 recruiting classes in the land. Best of luck.

#98th

one month avatar and signature bet that fresno beats the spartans by a minimum of 20 points this year

10 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

one month avatar and signature bet that fresno beats the spartans by a minimum of 20 points this year

Got it mutha F’er!!!!

I don’t even want your got dam points.........but, I dunno, I guess I’ll take them - how ‘bout 21? Deal?

18 hours ago, creeper86 said:

#98th

Your wounds are all healed up apparently.  Looks like you must've built your confidence up again on Inside Sharta and are back for more beatings.  

Now if we can just get your buddy Dump to come back.

On 2/9/2018 at 10:39 AM, Cincy said:

Your wounds are all healed up apparently.  Looks like you must've built your confidence up again on Inside Sharta and are back for more beatings.  

Now if we can just get your buddy Dump to come back.

He has been back for a while his new user name is @AlvinLee

2 hours ago, Cincy said:

Yeah I figured that was him when he brought back the “Stuffing His Face” Thread. 

Lol what a fcking weirdo.  Who does this shit?  You and I banter and talk shit to each other from time to time in the normal, healthy way (your gifs suck bro).  But somebody has to have real world issues to just fcking suck to be as weird as huge dump and creeper.

7 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Lol what a fcking weirdo.  Who does this shit?  You and I banter and talk shit to each other from time to time in the normal, healthy way (your gifs suck bro).  But somebody has to have real world issues to just fcking suck to be as weird as huge dump and creeper.

giphy.gif