IanforHeisman

First place!

49 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

A bunch of mediocre teams tripping over themselves to the finish line will be one of the best MWCT's ever?  I urge you to ask some people about when this conference was actually good about the tournament.

Yeah, even if it was UNM, I don't really consider the hottest of a group of bad teams winning the conference tourney to be particularly appealing.  Compared to the heyday of the tourney even the quality of the players are way down. Where are the Kawhi Leonards, Danny Grangers, Jimmers, Wink Adams, Marcus Slaughter, Tony Snell caliber players in this league? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PTR said:

Yeah, even if it was UNM, I don't really consider the hottest of a group of bad teams winning the conference tourney to be particularly appealing.  Compared to the heyday of the tourney even the quality of the players are way down. Where are the Kawhi Leonards, Danny Grangers, Jimmers, Wink Adams, Marcus Slaughter, Tony Snell caliber players in this league? 

No question, this is one strange year for MBB.  It also seems like it includes all the conferences.  Could it be the officiating and/or the rule changes?  I don't feel the spark for some reason.  Maybe the election had something to do with it.  Perhaps the peoples' minds are preoccupied from sports.      

17 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

I don't care if it's the weakest in history, I'd still be glad to win it.

Anyone will be happy to win it. But lets not talk about how great of a tournament it will be lol.

• Like 1

I'm sure his point was that, due to the fact the tourney winner will get the only bid, this tourny will be the most hard fought in, jesus, maybe the inception of the MW? Only Aztec, Lobo, and Rebel fans arent happy about it. Btw, thanks to all of those schools whos fans brag about holding up the respect of this conference in basketball.