For the good of the program, UNM must make the call now and terminate Noodles. Like Fran Fraschilla and Ritchie McKay before, sometimes you have to admit you made the wrong decision, move on and right the ship. He can't coach. He can recruit, but he can't coach. Losing at home to San Jose St is unacceptable and the noodle that broke the camels back. We are the most loyal fans in the country. We do our part by showing up and making noise. Only a few other programs can boast a 50 year streak of top 25 attendence.

UNM, please do right by us, your fans and right the ship. It's over.

Loyal Lobo supporter who won't stay silent on this topic any longer.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, PTR said:

Maybe this will become the catalyst for things to get so bad that Krebs is forced to shit can Neal.

2 hours ago, cherrycrush said:

I have been saying it for three long ass years, he needs to go.  I started the original Fire Noodle thread.  It's only a matter of time before he burns every loyal fans bridge.

Clearly this is all about "Culture" and peetzah....  We have a stupid drunk Governor, a vapid stupid fansite owner, and a naive stupid AD backing a whiny stupid basketball coach.  We are New Mexico....

• Like 4

I think you let him play out the string over the next 6 games and make a move to terminate at the end of the season. I just don't know where UNM finds the money to buy him out. We're talking about public school teachers being forced to take furlough days because NM's budget crisis. We're talking about a hacksaw to almost all aspects of higher education budgets because of the budget crisis. Where the +++++ is UNM going to find the money for a 7 figure buy out and then turn around and pony up another 7 figure contract to make somewhat of a name hire? 

The entire situation is a cluster+++++. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cherrycrush said:

I have been saying it for three long ass years, he needs to go.  I started the original Fire Noodle thread.  It's only a matter of time before he burns every loyal fans bridge.

I waited too long I know. I wasn't saying anything positive about him, but I was really hoping beyond hope he would finally break through.  OOC he had 5 losses. All 5 losses to projected NCAA tournament teams.

at Arizona, at NM St, at Illinois St, Dayton (neutral) and Virginia Tech (neutral) 

MWC play started with 2 wins on the road. But now at 7-5 with 3 home losses. No way. I really started thinking it was over last year with the loss at home to Rice, which is maybe the worst home loss in modern history. But his son transferred and I thought with that distraction gone he could focus and win the MWC with the talent on this team. He has very good players, but he can't coach them.

• Like 2

On 2/4/2017 at 8:00 PM, cherrycrush said:

I sent the athletic department an email expressing my thoughts as a loyal fan.  I hope they read it.  

I got a response today that the email had been forwarded to Krebs.  i doubt he will reply, I said everything I have been saying in here the last three years. 

• Like 1

AD should be fired for giving him an unwarranted extension.

• Like 6

"Make like a tree and scram" - Rosegreen

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

You guys are as stupid as you are desperate.   - Cowboy Junky

On 2/4/2017 at 10:23 PM, mikexom said:

Clearly this is all about "Culture" and peetzah....  We have a stupid drunk Governor, a vapid stupid fansite owner, and a naive stupid AD backing a whiny stupid basketball coach.  We are New Mexico....

We're also poor as shit. Don't forget that part. 

• Like 1

On 2/4/2017 at 8:00 PM, cherrycrush said:

I sent the athletic department an email expressing my thoughts as a loyal fan.  I hope they read it.  

I did the same with Eustachy after last season.  The AD sent one of his underlings to follow up with me.  I politely declined.  

• Like 2