BSUTOP25

Final 2017 Recruiting Rankings

6 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

How'd your team do against that "garbage basketball team" the last time they played?

You're starting to sound pretty angry. You ok? You mad about something?

You'll get it one day, Mike. You never belonged.  I might even feel somewhat sorry for you guys when you end up having to drop football. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

22 hours ago, madmartigan said:

How does UNLV not recruit better? Warm weather, great food, and scanitly clad babes? yes please for this 18-year-old football player. 

The stadium is a dump, out in the boonies for one.

Any of the "amenities" that attract people are out of reach for any under-21 person...and even if you're over 21, as a student where do you get the money?

People like to point to Tark's success...however, basketball is a different animal. Tark said it over and over "you can win a national championship with 1 great player, 3 good ones and a bunch of role players." Once he got it rolling, it was easier to keep it rolling. But basketball needs far fewer guys.

It all starts with a coach that can recruit. UNLV hasn't had one since RoboFat. All the high school jokes aside, I just don't see Sanchez as being very personable or a good recruiter. No amount of Fertitta dollars is going to change that.

13 hours ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

We've owned you for decades. You have a long way to go before you can call the shots, little brother. You also suck ass at every other sport, you are broke as Fck, have no fan base, no infrastructure, and was almost unanimously voted as the worst athletic program in this conference. The last 5 meeting don't change the fact that your athletic department as a whole is a shit show living off of student fees. There's a reason why the MWC fans voted that it was a mistake inviting you. You're an overall giant pile of shit and you don't belong. 

13 hours ago, Mike Morgan said:

You're 1-4 against us in football since 2011; didn't beat a single FBS level school in 2016, finished dead last in the MWC, and are currently riding the nations longest losing streak.

STFU already until you school can stop calling themselves the worst football team in all of FBS.

SDSU would like to say hi to both his little sisters. Oh and scoreboard against the two of you!B)

59 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Hey @mugtang you should think about another sub forum for Fresno vs SJSU pillow fights.. I swear every phukking thread I open has this crap!

Glee_Kurt-cry.gif~c200

37 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Seriously.

boohoo.gif~c200

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Or you could stop hijacking every thread.  Are capable of it?  Nobody else enjoys the constant pillow fights.

Both your programs suck.

200x200px-ZC-1e7a4ded_Crying-Mariah-Care

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

You guys say the same shit over and over again and chase each other around to every topic on this board.

Its old. It's not funny. Both schools suck ass right now and neither should be talking any shit.

I personally think most of what you post is crap, but I don't cry about your crap posts.  

4 hours ago, TheDoggFather said:

The stadium is a dump, out in the boonies for one.

Any of the "amenities" that attract people are out of reach for any under-21 person...and even if you're over 21, as a student where do you get the money?

People like to point to Tark's success...however, basketball is a different animal. Tark said it over and over "you can win a national championship with 1 great player, 3 good ones and a bunch of role players." Once he got it rolling, it was easier to keep it rolling. But basketball needs far fewer guys.

It all starts with a coach that can recruit. UNLV hasn't had one since RoboFat. All the high school jokes aside, I just don't see Sanchez as being very personable or a good recruiter. No amount of Fertitta dollars is going to change that.

i mean...maybe they thought he might help with the Gorman kids but the kids that come out of that program by and large UNLV won't get either way, and the ones they do have a shot at they would have had just about as good of a shot at without him.

17 hours ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

they're objectively worse because rivals will at least give a numerical rating that counts toward a composite score. 0.70 on 247 is a zero.

And 0.70 means they haven't even evaluated the player. And since SJSU has half a dozen such players, SJSU is dead last on the 247 scorecard. They're all zeros anyway some might argue? Not a chance. The WR SJSU surprisingly signed had a monster senior year in Harbor City and the only SDSU kid still given a 0.70 by 247 is a 3-star player on Rivals and Scout and his video is highly impressive. I'm not sure how many recruits SJSU might lose because of academics but athletically their class is in the middle of the MWC pack.

Boom goes the dynamite.

27 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

And 0.70 means they haven't even evaluated the player. And since SJSU has half a dozen such players, SJSU is dead last on the 247 scorecard. They're all zeros anyway some might argue? Not a chance. The WR SJSU surprisingly signed had a monster senior year in Harbor City and the only SDSU kid still given a 0.70 by 247 is a 3-star player on Rivals and Scout and his video is highly impressive. I'm not sure how many recruits SJSU might lose because of academics but athletically their class is in the middle of the MWC pack.

woodley was a high 3* (87) out of HS for them and he's magically a .70 now and the only difference is he's enrolling six months later. lmao.

3 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

You guys say the same shit over and over again and chase each other around to every topic on this board.

Its old. It's not funny. Both schools suck ass right now and neither should be talking any shit.

Yea, but they're worse than we are, Ian..... and all those pictures, totally annoying.  Where I differ a bit Ian is when you say it's not funny... personally, my stuff, very funny....

I will stop today..... I encourage all of Sparta to do the same.... Let's make this board great again, even if Fresno doesn't smell good, doesn't play good, and has terribly childish posters in this guy above (with the pics) and his mentor, the great amazon ring wearer-boy in the booth, well, we know who he is.....

Creeper out!

1 hour ago, creeper86 said:

Yea, but they're worse than we are, Ian..... and all those pictures, totally annoying.  Where I differ a bit Ian is when you say it's not funny... personally, my stuff, very funny....

I will stop today..... I encourage all of Sparta to do the same.... Let's make this board great again, even if Fresno doesn't smell good, doesn't play good, and has terribly childish posters in this guy above (with the pics) and his mentor, the great amazon ring wearer-boy in the booth, well, we know who he is.....

Creeper out!

Miss.gif

1 hour ago, creeper86 said:

Creeper out!

No I agree.. Very rarely do Spartan fans get off topic unless antagonized.

Ian's a stand up guy.... he's here for football, not you two goofs mucking up each thread with fat guy pictures and volleyball rings.....

See @Cincy and @FalesGoesB4Carr the tribe has spoken, and both you phukers should simmer down now before you get kicked off this wonderful site.  I think you both have talent, and there's likely a board out there somewhere for the both of you to enjoy, but this board is bored by your boorish behavior.. time to move on kids-shtick is played out. Spartan up.

• Like 2