cherrycrush1

Fire Noodle

I remember the Lobo fans talking about how great Goodman was going to be. "The best JC player in America" (paraphrasing).

Judging from Lobo Lair it seems the new coping mechanism is "this was to be expected"

More smoke!!! I think I can see flames

We should change the name of this program to turnover U! That's all that's been going on after this sinking ship of a season. Do we need to keep watching things getting worse?

Yes. At least for another year.

Enjoy the suspense.

Embrace it.

Haven't you guys found a cure for this yet? You've been in here talking about it for months...

Penicillin or ampicillin usually works in cases of "Fire Noodle"from what I have experienced.

I see UNM as the 5th best team in the Mwc, behind BSU, SDSU, UNLV, USU

Too early to say. On paper they'll have some talent with Williams transferring in, Logwood getting another year of experience and Cullen coming back. I'd say somewhere between 3rd and 6th is probably realistic (although a 5th or 6th place finish might end the fire Noodle experience.)  

Come on guys! Even if he finishes 5th or 6th next season, you can't judge Noodle on just 3 years. You don't understand how bad of shape Alford left the program in. Wanna talk about a bare cupboard? Alford's last 2 recruiting classes were terrible. Any coach coming into that mess would need 3 years just to unwind the mess he inherited!

Come on guys! Even if he finishes 5th or 6th next season, you can't judge Noodle on just 3 years. You don't understand how bad of shape Alford left the program in. Wanna talk about a bare cupboard? Alford's last 2 recruiting classes were terrible. Any coach coming into that mess would need 3 years just to unwind the mess he inherited!

LMFAO. Give the guy a chance! He could take us at least to th CBI. It would do wonders for this program.lets name the practice court after him. Noodle Court!

Noodle jr. He is one of our own, he will go down as one of the greatest Lobos of all time. Both of them are destined for the New Mexico hall of fame. How dare anyone knock either one of these guys it's preposterous.

These uneducated/ignorant fans that are saying the Noodles are srubs are giving the most knowledgeable sports fans in college basketball a bad name.

#Final Four Crew!

It absolutely amazes me how I am no longer the one that isn't the "negative one" what's up with all the Noodles hate it was mere months ago that he was The brains behind Alford, how we weren't going to miss a step, there were pictures and posts screaming at Krebs to hire this guy...

And of course I was the jerk for daring to say Don't hire this guy.

Dang I miss my black hat, negative, anti Lobo hoops, want the program labels that everyone has tossed on me the past few years... Now I'm just mellow!

NIT in 16!

trm101.jpg?t=1279010041

It absolutely amazes me how I am no longer the one that isn't the "negative one" what's up with all the Noodles hate it was mere months ago that he was The brains behind Alford, how we weren't going to miss a step, there were pictures and posts screaming at Krebs to hire this guy...

And of course I was the jerk for daring to say Don't hire this guy.

Dang I miss my black hat, negative, anti Lobo hoops, want the program labels that everyone has tossed on me the past few years... Now I'm just mellow!

NIT in 16!

You were not the only one saying not to hire him! I am ok with being the bad guy for now. Haha
  • Like 1

Wasn't Neal lead recruiter for Alford? The bare cupboard that he "inherited" is part of his doing.

Wasn't Neal lead recruiter for Alford? The bare cupboard that he "inherited" is part of his doing.

Ssssshhhhhhh!!!! You're not supposed to say that Alford/Neal was a train wreck! St. Alford did everything puuuurrrfect

• Like 1
trm101.jpg?t=1279010041