Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

PEEotus

Stole the title off my friend's twitter account but this is nasty shit. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, SharkTanked said:

Sessions disapproves.

Maybe Sessions' will arrest Trump for immoral behavior?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

That's not the worst of what was in the CIA report given to both Trump and Obama.

Apparently there's verified information that Trump's lawyer met with Russian intelligence operatives in Prague and that there was some back and forth between them and the Trump campaign. If so, that's treason.

Who knows though. Probably nothing will happen from this. Too late.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

1 minute ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

That's not the worst of what was in the CIA report given to both Trump and Obama.

Apparently there's verified information that Trump's lawyer met with Russian intelligence operatives in Prague and that there was some back and forth between them and the Trump campaign. If so, that's treason.

Paul Ryan come on down!

(crosses fingers)

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Paul Ryan come on down!

(crosses fingers)

Come January 20th all of this will mysteriously disapeer. Nothing to pee here.

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

8 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

No there isn't.

"The document was prepared for political opponents of Trump by a person who is understood to be a former British intelligence agent," they wrote, also cautioning: "It is not just unconfirmed: It includes some clear errors."    We have no idea if any of these allegations are true. Yes, they are explosive; they are also entirely unsubstantiated, at least to our knowledge, at this stage,"

http://www.npr.org/2017/01/10/509222337/seriously-what-a-day-7-things-that-actually-happened-on-tuesday

If that can be substantiated, he should be hanged.  

35 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Paul Ryan come on down!

(crosses fingers)

If by some unfathomable reason this does bring down Trump, it will be Pence taking over. For while Trump has no ideological core, Pence does. And that scares the shit out of me.

22 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

No there isn't.

"The document was prepared for political opponents of Trump by a person who is understood to be a former British intelligence agent," they wrote, also cautioning: "It is not just unconfirmed: It includes some clear errors."    We have no idea if any of these allegations are true. Yes, they are explosive; they are also entirely unsubstantiated, at least to our knowledge, at this stage,"

http://www.npr.org/2017/01/10/509222337/seriously-what-a-day-7-things-that-actually-happened-on-tuesday

They are credible enough to be included in the Intel briefing. The source is a former MI-6 agent whom US intelligence sources say is very reliable.

3 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

If by some unfathomable reason this does bring down Trump, it will be Pence taking over. For while Trump has no ideological core, Pence does. And that scares the shit out of me.

The Russia thing bothers me the most.  A forgin government actively supporting 1 candidate over another.  Fake news.  Trolls lighting everyone up on social media it feels like the us was treated like some 3rd world country with Russia's stooge getting the dubya.   

Posted Image

34 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

No there isn't.

The Russian embassy has already confirmed that they were in contact with the Trump's staff during the campaign.

22 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Maybe, I don't know. I think it would bring down Pence as well if Trump did fall. He was on the Trump ticket too. Everyone on that campaign would be screwed.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

34 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

The Russian embassy has already confirmed that they were in contact with the Trump's staff during the campaign.

There is a world of difference between meeting with the embassy staff and meeting in secret with intelligence operatives.

Meh,  I'll hold off on this one until we know for sure.  Which we won't,  ever.  

It's funny in a trolling sense,  but it likely just that. 

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears; it was their final, most essential command.

7 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Their is a world of difference between meeting with the embassy staff and meeting in secret with intelligence operatives.

As someone who takes his marching orders from the Kremiln. Never mind, I kid...

in reality there is not a whole lot of difference between Russian embassy staff and intelligence operatives. And the report from the Russian diplomat said the Trump campaign had contact with Moscow.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/moscow-had-contacts-with-trump-team-during-campaign-russian-diplomat-says/2016/11/10/28fb82fa-a73d-11e6-9bd6-184ab22d218e_story.html?utm_term=.e180d7ed080b