Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Get over it Lobo Fans...........

Sorry NMPoke, Neal is not getting fired this season. Mybe after next season if he doesn't have a good turn around this season, , but not gonna happen this year... Like UNLV2001 says, Get over it lobo fans, Neals ours for at least 2 more seasons.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

I'm willing to sig bet anyone that Neal get shit-canned after this season.

6 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Craig Neal is, and you should be too

Lobo coach Craig Neal: Regrets, yes, but would not have changed anything about gameplan vs. Nevada game. ... "We've got to go forward."

I'll be over it after Tuesday's thirty point thumping of the Rebels.

7 hours ago, LoboMan59 said:

Sorry NMPoke, Neal is not getting fired this season. Mybe after next season if he doesn't have a good turn around this season, , but not gonna happen this year... Like UNLV2001 says, Get over it lobo fans, Neals ours for at least 2 more seasons.

I can't even handle this year let alone two more years. I might get jump on the Aggie bandwagon if he still here next year.  Can't handle any more of dis chit.

For those of you holding out hope for a turnaround what have you seen in the last four years to make you thing there is any chance of that. All Noodles teams have totally underperform and fell apart as the seasons have gone on.  He should have been fired year two. 

12 hours ago, fbpack said:

I went over to the lobo board after the game ... Why are you guys not allowed to talk about your coach getting fired? Hitler running your Lobo board?

Mark is a little sensitive. No outside thoughts allowed. It's fun to troll them though. Haven't done it for about a year now. Mark is pretty fast to use that ban hammer. Even over little things. 

Big reason why this board is so great. Heil @mugtang:woohoo:

11 hours ago, LoboSage said:

I'll be over it after Tuesday's thirty point thumping of the Rebels.

I'm sure this UNLV team will be happy to oblige. We specialize in big losses and have figured out a number of different ways to accomplish them.

God this season can't end soon enough. :surrender:

22 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

I'm sure this UNLV team will be happy to oblige. We specialize in big losses and have figured out a number of different ways to accomplish them.

God this season can't end soon enough. :surrender:

Sad state of affairs for many of us.

23 hours ago, fbpack said:

I went over to the lobo board after the game ... Why are you guys not allowed to talk about your coach getting fired? Hitler running your Lobo board?

Never go to the LL... unless you're looking for sunshine, lollipops, and fairies sprinkling dust all over the place as they ride by on unicorns... go to TRM... where the truth is spoken... AND NO BAN HAMMERS!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

39 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

Never go to the LL... unless you're looking for sunshine, lollipops, and fairies sprinkling dust all over the place as they ride by on unicorns... go to TRM... where the truth is spoken... AND NO BAN HAMMERS!

Unless it's football and in that case if the lobos lose more than 3 games davie needs to be fired. 

There's a Full Wolf Moon coming tomorrow - Thursday at 2:33 am (MT). A good howl will lift your spirits Loboland. 

Full Wolf Moon

19 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

Welp....

2 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

uh oh..

5 hours ago, BleedRed702 said:

Shiet

:stop:

Hey...

you all do realize that

my "thirty point thumping" deal was not a prediction.

UNLV is no Arkansas-Pine Bluff.