Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

Nevada @ New Mexico

5 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

Oh, I've been here for quite some time.  That type of talk doesn't deter me from being here.  Sorry.

I have no problem with your posts. I do like the irony in which BYU fans bitch when random things about BYU are posted but then troll so they can be included... and he just pointed that out to you.

4 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

I have no problem with your posts. I do like the irony in which BYU fans bitch when random things about BYU are posted but then troll so they can be included... and he just pointed that out to you.

I'm not trolling to be included.  I'm literally lol'ing at UNM for losing this game due to their poor FT shooting down the stretch.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

On 1/8/2017 at 0:06 AM, PTR said:

This is the type of loss that will force our AD's hand. UNM has enough talent on the roster to where Neal might of been able to milk out one more season if he was able to get 11 or 12 wins in conference. I think this will be the catalyst for a collapse and a new coach in March. 

Blessing in disguise. I'm just pissed because I know that Harris and Jefferson will get snatched up by a P5 program before Neal's corpse is even cold.

I think Harris will leave to be closer to home and his family and girlfriend 

Sorry New Mexico but Nevada is getting some pretty good national publicity out of their crazy comeback. Here's a link to Eric Musselman's interview with Andy Katz, it's about 15 minutes and starts at about the 34:20 mark.

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=18436727

Interesting trivia:

At one point Katz ask what Musselman could say to Neal after a comeback/collapse like that. Musselman quickly said that there's really nothing to say but then added that Craig used to play for him. How crazy is that? Musselman who is 9 months younger than Neal, was Neal's head coach for the Rapid City Thrillers of the CBA in 1989-90; Musselman's first head coaching experience.

4 hours ago, NM_Runner97 said:

I think Harris will leave to be closer to home and his family and girlfriend 

It's possible. I don't know his personal situation. I do know that P5 schools will be on him and Jefferson the moment Craig Neal gets put out to pasture. Possibly before.

42 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Sorry New Mexico but Nevada is getting some pretty good national publicity out of their crazy comeback. Here's a link to Eric Musselman's interview with Andy Katz, it's about 15 minutes and starts at about the 34:20 mark.

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=18436727

Interesting trivia:

At one point Katz ask what Musselman could say to Neal after a comeback/collapse like that. Musselman quickly said that there's really nothing to say but then added that Craig used to play for him. How crazy is that? Musselman who is 9 months younger than Neal, was Neal's head coach for the Rapid City Thrillers of the CBA in 1989-90; Musselman's first head coaching experience.

As long as it helps the overall goal of a Noodleless Lobo basketball team I'm all for the attention. Muss was on Rome too apparently.