Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Kellen Moore unsung hero of the team says Prescott.

You guys wanna know what's funny??

Dak's some sort of profit/Herculean football God, cause he always underscores the fundamental truth..

for example:

Situation 1:  Dak lights it up more than any professional sports player ever during the preseason, but as Romo's healthy, Dak would never get to start the first game.  So, healthy Romo = no Dak.

Situation 2:  Kellen stays healthy and plays competently in the games....  As since another Vandal brother of ours, Scott Linehan, was essentially obsessed with Kellen, there's no way he replaces Moore until like week 6 or 7.

Accordingly, here's Dak's translation:

Tony's been the face of the franchise for a decade, and Dak had to give him respect, or he'd alienate nearly everyone.  Whe Homo went down, he was essentially sacrificed for the return of a savior. 

And 

had it not been for Kellens injury, Dak wouldn't have seen the field for at least six weeks and the entire chain of events that transpired would change negatively.

Essentially, Kellen's the unsung hero who sacrificed his broken leg so our season, thus far could transpire...

gotta ta say though, I seriously think Kellen won't escape Dallas without a coaching offer...  He's always around key people on the sideline, and people are already talking about his high value as a coach.

Ill bet Kellen becomes our OC within 10 years...  who wants a cash bet??

New-Signature.jpg

....And believe me, I'm aware of the people who loath the Cowboys...........but if you watch this kid play and listen to the super gay sounding song (at first) 3 times, you'll end up liking the player and loving the song, unless your musical palette is as complex as a tin drum sound...

I'm pretty happy we got him with our second, compensatory 4th RD pick..

We might get blasted in the ass and fail to get 6 this year, but we're gonna be good for about 10 years..

....Just "give your heart to the Holy Blue Star!"

New-Signature.jpg