Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Kellen Moore unsung hero of the team says Prescott.

22 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

They had no running back, and their top 2 WR's were out. It wasn't even remotely the same the team as this year. 

They had a 1200 yard rusher... 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

2 hours ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

He was an amazing system QB.  Great accomplishments and a smart QB. I just don't think he was a "star" anywhere besides Boise, Idaho. 

I think a lot of his success was due to a great OL and lots of weapons around him.  Nevertheless, he was without question a really, really good QB.

On 1/7/2017 at 0:34 AM, IanforHeisman said:

I think he'll stick as a backup for another year or two. He had a 400 yard game and moved the offense up and down the field when Dallas's offense was pure shit. 

He might be our primary backup next year.

Can't see a situation, other than injury, where he doesn't make the roster next year..

New-Signature.jpg

On 1/6/2017 at 11:09 PM, IanforHeisman said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Dallas keeps him around. Sanchez will get dumped for sure, not sure what Romos contract looks like but can't imagine he stays either. 

There's talk that Denver might go after Romo. Mike & Mike of ESPN said that he may be John Elway's next pet project.   

15 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

Can't see a situation, other than injury, where he doesn't make the roster next year..

Moore is 10,000 times better than Sanchez.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

17 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

Hold up.  Jeffkills, I've always held you in high regard, but are you disclosing that you're a fan of the Cowboys?

1 hour ago, VandalPride97 said:

Hold up.  Jeffkills, I've always held you in high regard, but are you disclosing that you're a fan of the Cowboys?

Kills is a good poster with one serious flaw.  He creates just the worse Cow Boy threads.  Rarely even posts cheerleader pictures in them.

On 1/7/2017 at 1:34 AM, IanforHeisman said:

He had a 400 yard game and moved the offense up and down the field when Dallas's offense was pure shit. 

Because he dug Dallas a 21-0 hole with 2 turnovers, and Washington started sitting its starters after that.

On 1/7/2017 at 10:47 AM, IanforHeisman said:

They had no running back, and their top 2 WR's were out. It wasn't even remotely the same the team as this year. 

McFadden ran for 1100 yards last year and didnt even begin the year as the starter. As a team Dallas was 9th in NFL in rushing in 2015.  Elliott has been an upgrade but to say they had no running game is patently false.  The biggest difference between this year and last year is QB play - team QB rating went from 77 to 103.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

On 1/8/2017 at 2:43 AM, crixus said:

There's talk that Denver might go after Romo. Mike & Mike of ESPN said that he may be John Elway's next pet project.   

That would be smart for everyone. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

43 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

As a Denver fan, I think that is a terrible move.  Tony Romo isn't worth anywhere near $14 million a year...

As a Denver fan, I'm not sure that any QB is worth 14 million a year. Upgrade the Oline by... oh... 14 million total so that Denver can actually convert 3rd and 2 and you have an 11-5 team this year that just beat the Texans. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.