Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at Utah State

23 minutes ago, rebelcuff said:

Rebel defense is the worst I ever seen. Utah State is not a good basketball team. We made that freshmen who is average look like the second coming of Jordan. Next year a lot of those guys at the end of the bench will be forced to transfer and we will gets some guys who can defend. Utah State should enjoy this one because this will be the last season we will lose to them for awhile.

LOL

2 hours ago, rebelcuff said:

Rebel defense is the worst I ever seen. Utah State is not a good basketball team. We made that freshmen who is average look like the second coming of Jordan. Next year a lot of those guys at the end of the bench will be forced to transfer and we will gets some guys who can defend. Utah State should enjoy this one because this will be the last season we will lose to them for awhile.

Not sure if trolling, but that Freshman was an ESPN top 100 recruit and had offers from several big programs. He is anything but average. If trolling, then disregard this. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

4 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

so... the rebs got embarrassed by boise, as are the aztecs at this minute.

unm got beat by usu on wednesday, and is currently putting a beat down on unr.

just sayin.

well nm, lol.

but there's this..

Baxter's monster dunk for @TheRunninRebels gets number two on Sportscenter Top 10.

7 hours ago, madmartigan said:

Not sure if trolling, but that Freshman was an ESPN top 100 recruit and had offers from several big programs. He is anything but average. If trolling, then disregard this. 

Exactly.  He was the preseason freshmen of the year in the conference.