IanforHeisman

Good tv shows I've watched recently

3 hours ago, RoscoesDad said:

OZ was 1000x better than The Wire.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. 

• Like 1

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears; it was their final, most essential command.

Carbonaro Effect - People pay good bucks to see magicians perform live. Here's a great one you can watch weekly on TruTV, or anytime online. 

http://www.trutv.com/shows/the-carbonaro-effect/index.html

On 12/22/2016 at 0:26 AM, Jack Bauer said:

Just started watching Colony tonight.  Good premise.  I think we'll continue with it.

Is that the show about Australia?   I liked season 1.  Been watching man in the high castle, game of thrones, and the shows about the Borgias and medicis 

• Like 1
Posted Image

On 1/11/2017 at 0:00 AM, Jwherb said:

Hated Dexter.  

You know how I know ur gay?

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

Guest RoscoesDad
2 hours ago, edluvar said:

Is that the show about Australia?   I liked season 1.  Been watching man in the high castle, game of thrones, and the shows about the Borgias and medicis 

I binged watched the first season of Colony a few weeks ago.  I really like this show.  Based in LA.  Great premise and pretty good acting.  Amanda Righetti is straight fire and reason enough to watch.  First episode of season 2 is tonight I think.

25 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Dexters first 2 seasons were incredible and then they lost their writer and the show went to shit. The season with John Lithgow was amazing though.

Seasons 1,2 and 4 were some of the best T.V. I have ever watched.  Hated how after his wife died he had a new love interest every season.

• Like 1

It's about an alien invasion and they have the city sectioned off in to colonies and don't allow travel between them. There's an underground rebellion going on, and they have drones all over the place keeping the peace, curfew, people sneaking around, guy trying to find his son, etc

• Like 1

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

18 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Seasons 1,2 and 4 were some of the best T.V. I have ever watched.  Hated how after his wife died he had a new love interest every season.

My only real disappointment was the way the series ended. Season 4 (among others) was edge of the seat must see tv. Just the premise of the show is amazing. I mean chit. It has us liking and rooting for a serial killer. That's some crazy chit 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

Which Borgia show are you watching?  The Netflix original or the one with Jeremy Irons as Pope?

14 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Which Borgia show are you watching?  The Netflix original or the one with Jeremy Irons as Pope?

I've watched both.  I found them very entertaining 

Posted Image

30 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

It's about an alien invasion and they have the city sectioned off in to colonies and don't allow travel between them. There's an underground rebellion going on, and they have drones all over the place keeping the peace, curfew, people sneaking around, guy trying to find his son, etc

I will have to check it out.  I was thinking about the show banished.  

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02jfvpn

Posted Image

57 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah I watched to the end but there was a lot of garbage in there. Loved Sgt Doakes, he was my favorite character.