Jump to content
Guest #1Stunner

BYU Tom Holmoe - Future Home-and-Home with WYO and SDSU is on the table.

Recommended Posts

Guest #1Stunner
53 minutes ago, Cowboy Junky said:

It's strange how your registration date is almost identical to when Stunner left the board because of the Big 12 rejection and the Boise loss.

How many socks are you running now Stunner: Laradise, Wyo(Ming) the merciless, and Bodybag. How do you keep track of all your personalities?

That's funny though, a guy with multiple personalities, having conversations with himself, is throwing out mental institution jabs.

Good one.

HA!, Rent Free!!  

How often do you think about old #1Stunner, really?

 @LaradiseCowboy @BodyBagGame @wyo 1 @Wyo[Ming]

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, fanhood said:

 

Damnit Stunner, you are right. Go to 3:30. He all but says we will be announcing a scheduling partnership with BYU.

HA!

BINGO!!!  October / November game:  BYU vs SDSU.  This has Ted Tollner's hand prints all over it...

Calling on the Aztec Brain Trust to help with damage control: @SleepingGiantsFan @AztecSU @Rev McQuervo @Monty93

Hell, I like this new AZTEC Athletics Director.  

Screen_20Shot_202016-10-24_20at_207.57.5

vdetqw.jpg

@NorCalCoug @Jack Bauer @roswellcoug @robe @Fido @Pelado

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest #1Stunner
5 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

How pathetic of BYU and stupid of our AD. You guys clearly can't live with your decision to leave the conference as you schedule everyone in it. 

BYU needs quality October and November games. Why wouldn't BYU be all in favor of scheduling SDSU?

SDSU is in / near one of the greatest cities in America (El Cajon), has amazing and friendly people, great food, we have a lot of fans there, and SDSU is top 10 in the G5.   Independent BYU has always planned on scheduling the top G5 schools (NOT NEWS)

SDSU clearly needs money.  This game will probably sell a lot of tickets.  P5 vs G5----gotta do what is necessary to get the DOLLA DOLLA BILLZZZZ

PLUS, who do you think helps BYU with scheduling these games (ESPN).

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

HA!

BINGO!!!  October / November game:  BYU vs SDSU.  This has Ted Tollner's hand prints all over it...

Calling on the Aztec Brain Trust to help with damage control: @SleepingGiantsFan @AztecSU @Rev McQuervo @Monty93

Hell, I like this new AZTEC Athletics Director.  

Screen_20Shot_202016-10-24_20at_207.57.5

vdetqw.jpg

@NorCalCoug @Jack Bauer @roswellcoug @robe @Fido @Pelado

He is a weeny. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest #1Stunner
Just now, fanhood said:

He is a weeny. 

Hasn't he barely been on the job?

He has a big task ahead of him.  SDSU has 2 old coaches that are great coaches, but who might retire soon.  He's going to have to replace them.

Plus, he is fighting an uphill battle, as a G5 school.  He is probably desperately trying to schedule any games that will sell tickets and bring in dollars.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Hasn't he barely been on the job?

He has a big task ahead of him.  SDSU has 2 old coaches that are great coaches, but who might retire soon.  He's going to have to replace them.

Plus, he is fighting an uphill battle, as a G5 school.  He is probably desperately trying to schedule any games that will sell tickets and bring in dollars.   

No, the scheduling strategy was put in place by Sterk with consultation from Rocky. SDSU's goals is to play two P5 (Preferably Pac 12), one G5 that is our equal or less than us, and one FCS school every year. It is the perfect outline for success.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest #1Stunner

SDSU would be perfect for BYU's 2019 "Rivalry Week" game.  We need that slot filled:

 

2019 BYU Cougars Football Schedule


**TENTATIVE**
Date   Opponent Time/TV Tickets
Thursday
Aug. 29
Utes Utah Utes 
LaVell Edwards Stadium, Provo, UT
Time TBA
TV TBA
 
Saturday
Sep. 7
  TBA    
Saturday
Sep. 14
Trojans USC Trojans 
LaVell Edwards Stadium, Provo, UT
Time TBA
TV TBA
 
Saturday
Sep. 21
Huskies Washington Huskies 
LaVell Edwards Stadium, Provo, UT
Time TBA
TV TBA
 
Saturday
Sep. 28
Rockets at Toledo Rockets 
Glass Bowl, Toledo, OH
Time TBA
TV TBA
 
Friday
Oct. 4
Aggies at Utah State Aggies 
Maverik Stadium, Logan, UT
Time TBA
TV TBA
 
Saturday
Oct. 12
Cougars at Washington State Cougars 
Martin Stadium, Pullman, WA
Time TBA
TV TBA
 
Saturday
Oct. 19
Broncos Boise State Broncos 
LaVell Edwards Stadium, Provo, UT
Time TBA
TV TBA
 
Saturday
Oct. 26
  TBA    
Saturday
Nov. 2
  TBA    
Saturday
Nov. 9
  TBA    
Saturday
Nov. 16
  TBA    
Saturday
Nov. 23
Minutemen at UMass Minutemen 
Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA
Time TBA
TV TBA
 
Saturday
Nov. 30
  TBA  
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, #1Stunner said:

SDSU would be perfect for BYU's 2019 "Rivalry Week" game.  We need that slot filled:

 

2019 BYU Cougars Football Schedule


**TENTATIVE**
Date   Opponent Time/TV Tickets
Thursday
Aug. 29
Utes Utah Utes 
LaVell Edwards Stadium, Provo, UT
Time TBA
TV TBA
 
Saturday
Sep. 7
  TBA    
Saturday
Sep. 14
Trojans USC Trojans 
LaVell Edwards Stadium, Provo, UT
Time TBA
TV TBA
 
Saturday
Sep. 21
Huskies Washington Huskies 
LaVell Edwards Stadium, Provo, UT
Time TBA
TV TBA
 
Saturday
Sep. 28
Rockets at Toledo Rockets 
Glass Bowl, Toledo, OH
Time TBA
TV TBA
 
Friday
Oct. 4
Aggies at Utah State Aggies 
Maverik Stadium, Logan, UT
Time TBA
TV TBA
 
Saturday
Oct. 12
Cougars at Washington State Cougars 
Martin Stadium, Pullman, WA
Time TBA
TV TBA
 
Saturday
Oct. 19
Broncos Boise State Broncos 
LaVell Edwards Stadium, Provo, UT
Time TBA
TV TBA
 
Saturday
Oct. 26
  TBA    
Saturday
Nov. 2
  TBA    
Saturday
Nov. 9
  TBA    
Saturday
Nov. 16
  TBA    
Saturday
Nov. 23
Minutemen at UMass Minutemen 
Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA
Time TBA
TV TBA
 
Saturday
Nov. 30
  TBA  

I think you need to modify your expectations. Rivalry games are played in-conference. I seriously cannot remember the last time SDSU played a non-conference game in November.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest #1Stunner
Just now, fanhood said:

I think you need to modify your expectations. Rivalry games are played in-conference. I seriously cannot remember the last time SDSU played a non-conference game in November.

You need to look at BYU's rivalry week games since going Indy, and upcoming:

It's always PAC12 or MWC.

BYU needs a road game in 2019.  This is playing out perfectly. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

HA!

BINGO!!!  October / November game:  BYU vs SDSU.  This has Ted Tollner's hand prints all over it...

Calling on the Aztec Brain Trust to help with damage control: @SleepingGiantsFan @AztecSU @Rev McQuervo @Monty93

Hell, I like this new AZTEC Athletics Director.  

Screen_20Shot_202016-10-24_20at_207.57.5

vdetqw.jpg

@NorCalCoug @Jack Bauer @roswellcoug @robe @Fido @Pelado

That woman in the background needs a nosejob.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

BYU needs quality October and November games. Why wouldn't BYU be all in favor of scheduling SDSU?

SDSU is in / near one of the greatest cities in America (El Cajon), has amazing and friendly people, great food, we have a lot of fans there, and SDSU is top 10 in the G5.   Independent BYU has always planned on scheduling the top G5 schools (NOT NEWS)

SDSU clearly needs money.  This game will probably sell a lot of tickets.  P5 vs G5----gotta do what is necessary to get the DOLLA DOLLA BILLZZZZ

PLUS, who do you think helps BYU with scheduling these games (ESPN).

The "Greatest Cities in America (El Cajon)"

Classic. Let me guess, your from there? It would certainly explain your bizarre comments!

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

You need to look at BYU's rivalry week games since going Indy, and upcoming:

It's always PAC12 or MWC.

BYU needs a road game in 2019.  This is playing out perfectly. 

 

Maybe Idaho will give you a money game

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rev McQuervo said:

The "Greatest Cities in America (El Cajon)"

Classic. Let me guess, your from there? It would certainly explain your bizarre comments!

bingo...and he def lurks the Aztec boards...I confirmed fanhood's comments about Wicker in the interview on AF and not 5 minutes later Stun quotes back to fanhood's post and brings it up again. Manbaby appears to have quite the hardon for the Aztecs currently. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

You need to look at BYU's rivalry week games since going Indy, and upcoming:

It's always PAC12 or MWC.

BYU needs a road game in 2019.  This is playing out perfectly. 

 

If we do schedule BYU, I think it would most likely be during the 2020 and 2021 seasons. JD suggested that we're gonna schedule another PAC-12 team soon, and looking at how our schedules are lining up, 2019 and 2020 makes the most sense for that. Unless we're planning on playing 3 PAC-12 schools in 2021.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets get the series going. Good job JD. Aztecs fans seem to hate that BYU went Indy. They did whats best for them, just like SDSU tried to do whats best for for SDSU by switching conferences. No hard feelings. Its business. BYU brings great attendance to SDSU and they are a solid opponent. Dont worry if it helps BYU.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dirtball said:

Lets get the series going. Good job JD. Aztecs fans seem to hate that BYU went Indy. They did whats best for them, just like SDSU tried to do whats best for for SDSU by switching conferences. No hard feelings. Its business. BYU brings great attendance to SDSU and they are a solid opponent. Dont worry if it helps BYU.

I usually agree with you, but the zoob hate has nothing to do with them going indy...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...