Guest #1Stunner

BYU Tom Holmoe - Future Home-and-Home with WYO and SDSU is on the table.

28 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

WAC 2.0 = Whores

Old School MWC = Toeing the Line

Why does CSU still play CU? Usu and BYU are long time instate rivals. No one bats an eye when Utah and USU play and Utah left for a better situation same as BYU. Your hatred for BYU blinds you.

• Like 1

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Guest #1Stunner
7 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

I'm fairly certain that the offer is on the table for all 118 D1 programs, is it not? (a home and home with New Mexico St and UMass sort of hints at that)

BYU hasn't scheduled NM State since our WAC scheduling dealing when we first went Indy.

But I wouldn't be surprised at all to see BYU announce a series with NM St soon.

Why not?

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, Dr. Dre said:

I'd hope our AD would ask for a MINIMUM of 2 home for 1 road. Preferably 3 for 1. Otherwise, go wash your magic underwear.

I'm in favor of BYU offering Hawaii a 3 for 1 (3 in Hawaii, 1 in Provo).  @Warbow   

But that won't be offered to SDSU.

1 hour ago, Jack Bauer said:

Nothing besides a game that benchmarks out in the 30s by the computers every year.  It's like you are willfully a dumbass.  Right 1-8?

You don't count as a P5 conference school to us or G5 conference school. Unless you are Notre Dame you don't count towards anything for us.

Still shows that BYU needs the MW, but we don't need you.

If you were part of the AAC then that is different.

5 minutes ago, MWC Tex said:

You don't count as a P5 conference school to us or G5 conference school. Unless you are Notre Dame you don't count towards anything for us.

Still shows that BYU needs the MW, but we don't need you.

If you were part of the AAC then that is different.

BYU is a quality opponent every year for you.  Keep spinning, 1-8.  Try to get ND to come play on that abortion of a field.  Good luck!  Again, it's like you are intentionally a dumbass.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

1 hour ago, Jack Bauer said:

Whatever you say, guy.  Last time you guys got in to a meeting room you screwed over your conference mates as much as you claim BYU ever did.

& y'all chose to leave that conf.  Now you want your cake & to eat it too.  You made your bed...now lay in it.

42 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Why does CSU still play CU? Usu and BYU are long time instate rivals. No one bats an eye when Utah and USU play and Utah left for a better situation same as BYU. Your hatred for BYU blinds you.

Utah will NEVER come back.

If we had a united front, the chance of the-y coming back would much more possible.

New Conference Now

BYU

Boise

UNLV

SDSU

Colorado State

Wyoming

New Mexico

Air Force (Football Only)

Houston

SMU

*This Conference would have seven of the eight original MWC members.

**This Conference would be better than the Original MWC (which was pretty damn good).

24 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

I'm in favor of BYU offering Hawaii a 3 for 1 (3 in Hawaii, 1 in Provo).  @Warbow   

But that won't be offered to SDSU.

Of course you'd do that deal for Hawaii - you get an extra game for playing in the islands.  Not to mention all the island borg that reside there.  

Aztec-Nation-Banner2010-03.gif

5 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

And we're getting it.

Not from the original Mtn West you aren't.

The WAC 2.0 Sister Wives are the only schools rollin' over for y'all.