Guest #1Stunner

BYU Tom Holmoe - Future Home-and-Home with WYO and SDSU is on the table.

2 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

http://www.mighty1090.com/episode/tom-holmoe-san-diego-state-is-the-one-game-that-we-really-want-and-im-hoping-to-get-a-home-and-home-in-the-future/

Home and Home series being discussed with Wyoming and SDSU.

The Toms (Burman and Holmoe) are breaking bread, and getting along great.  (Mr. Burman, tear down that wall!!!)

Per Tom Holmoe, a series with SDSU is the highest priority item on BYU's agenda.  

Tom Holmoe: “San Diego State Is The ONE Game That We Really Want And I’m Hoping To Get A Home-And-Home In The Future.”

If this is the case, YBU should join the MWC!

2 hours ago, ole blu dude said:

What needs to happen is a Norte Dame type of deal with Byu, if they want to play 4 or 5 MWC schools in football then the conference needs to offer a membership in everything but football, that imho helps both moving forward. I hope the conference is working on this.

BS!!!   It's all or nothing if YBU wants back in. 

Don't be a whore!

Guest #1Stunner
4 minutes ago, Las Vegas Reb said:

Primary example of BYWho self righteousness first hand. University is willing to schedule almost all the MWC teams but not actually join nor reap benefit of playoff conference inclusion.

Pretty dumb if you ask me.

Excuse me, what is wrong with being self-righteous?

50 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

These are the MWC schools that BYU should be scheduling REGULARLY!

1---USU (all sports).  This is a family matter.

2---HAWAII (all sports).  Hawaii is a great competitor in football, basketball and volleyball.

3---UNLV  (basketball and football).  The basketball rivalry is a guaranteed sellout

4---WYO (football).  This is Destiny. I've called this for years.

5---UNM (basketball).   The Lobos fans are all class.

6---SDSU (football and basketball).  It's gonna happen.

7---BOISE (all sports).  Both schools love potatoes and the State of Idaho.

Wild Card:  San Jose State (BYUtv is very popular in China and Korea).

Considering the results the last 2 times Nevada visited Provo, it's easy to understand why you wouldn't want any part of the WOLF PACK!

Guest #1Stunner
1 minute ago, renoskier said:

Considering the results the last 2 times Nevada visited Provo, it's easy to understand why you wouldn't want any part of the WOLF PACK!

The Wolfpack have dominated BYU.  That said, I would still be in favor of basketball and football scheduling.

1 hour ago, MWC Tex said:

LOL....BYU desperation.  Please play with us!  Isn't it enough that BSU and USU play you?

We need more MW teams to schedule other conferences and P5 schools. BYU doesn't give the MW anything to determine the #1 G5 conference or gives a P5 stat for consideration of the Access Bowl.

Nothing besides a game that benchmarks out in the 30s by the computers every year.  It's like you are willfully a dumbass.  Right 1-8?

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

41 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

If BYU fans think they are so above the MWC and have a better deal in place now, why do so many of them still troll and post on the MWC board?  Most normal people would just go away and live your new lives. The only reason why BYU threads get so much response is because nobody can stand you sanctimonious, obnoxious clowns.  There is no reason for you guys to be here anymore other than to be the holier-than-thou pricks you are, in the first place.  I smell an inferiority complex that needs constant justification because you know deep down in the heart of your soul that everyone(and I mean everyone) inside and outside of this conference hates BYU and their fans.

If you say so.  BYU fans wouldn't be here except for the BYU talk, and the fact that BYU plays teams here in football all the time.

• Like 1

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

Guest #1Stunner
1 minute ago, Jack Bauer said:

If you say so.  BYU fans wouldn't be here except for the BYU talk, and the fact that BYU plays teams here in football all the time.

BYU is the most popular school in the MWC.

1 hour ago, ole blu dude said:

If the two MWC teams that play them in football on a year basis refused to schedule them BYU would just play two AAC schools instead. The MWC needs to be proactive on this, get something out of BYU. a possible membership all all sports but football is possible. Keep in mind they almost joined the WAC for all sports but football.

SCAB

A little something you need to understand no one hates BYU more than someone like myself as a Ute by education, and a aggie by choice I loath everything about them and their religion, but reality is they are around they are not going away, we need to get something out of them, if I'm a whore what are 5 other MWC schools playing them in 2017 ? If we have six schools willing to schedule them what do we lose by having them in the conference in all sports but football ? If you want to push a issue then offer them a bone for giving them 6 games in football, but for hell bells get something in return. USU has been playing them for a long time so I would think the 5 others willing to schedule them are scab's also. Would you give up a home and home game with Colorado because they did not get you into the Big 8 back in the day ? I guess we are all scab's and whores.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ole blu dude said:

A little something you need to understand no one hates BYU more than someone like myself as a Ute by education, and a aggie by choice I loath everything about them and their religion, but reality is they are around they are not going away, we need to get something out of them, if I'm a whore what are 5 other MWC schools playing them in 2017 ? If we have six schools willing to schedule them what do we lose by having them in the conference in all sports but football ? If you want to push a issue then offer them a bone for giving them 6 games in football, but for hell bells get something in return.

WAC 2.0 = Whores

Old School MWC = Toeing the Line

• Like 1

Guest Dr. Dre
30 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

Complete bullshit. 

Guest #1Stunner

2019 BYU Cougars Football Schedule

**TENTATIVE**
Date   Opponent Time/TV Tickets
Thursday
Aug. 29
Utes Utah Utes 
LaVell Edwards Stadium, Provo, UT
Time TBA
TV TBA

Saturday