Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoState99755

POINSETTIA BOWL: ¿Is there an app for the wyo radio call?

I'm going to be stuck at wrk, but would like to listen to the wyo call of the Poinsettia Bowl tonight.  Is anyone aware of an app, or which website carries the wyo radio call of tonight's bowl game.

I guess in a pinch, I could use the YBU feed.  However, I'd prefer to listen to the cowgirl homers.

Thx in advance for any assistance & ¡¡¡GO wyo COWGIRLS!!!

22 minutes ago, tspoke said:

There is a app called "WYO Gameday" it should have the radio call. Not positive. I've never used it to listen but it has other information that I have used it for and it claims to have radio.

Yes. That app carries the live Wyoming radio feed. 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

Guest #1Stunner

Don't forget to tune into BYUtv for the 1 hour pre-game show.

5:00 PM

2016 Poinsettia Bowl

Countdown to Kickoff

2016 Poinsettia Bowl

Tune in one hour before kickoff for an exciting pregame show. Broadcast live from BYU, Countdown to Kickoff will gear you up for the game and unleash your Cougar pride.

37 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

Yes. That app carries the live Wyoming radio feed. 

Does that work even if the game is broadcast on ESPN? I'm not worried about this game, but it seems like games on ESPN with other teams I've tried to listen to are a little harder to get, if not impossible. Does it being on ESPN make a difference?

3 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Don't forget to tune into BYUtv for the 1 hour pre-game show.

5:00 PM

2016 Poinsettia Bowl

Countdown to Kickoff

2016 Poinsettia Bowl

Tune in one hour before kickoff for an exciting pregame show. Broadcast live from BYU, Countdown to Kickoff will gear you up for the game and unleash your Cougar pride.

Damn - I don't get blocked that channel... 

Aztec-Nation-Banner2010-03.gif