RAMification

SDSU & UNM opened the door... time for UHa, CSU, Wyo, BSU, AFA to push thru it & show

the National ESPN Football audience that Fball in the MWC is back as the Top G5 conference, and entering a phase of excellence & growth that will make '17 a very stunning season of great Football out west (1 team w/ a 12-0 record, another 2 teams w/ 11 & 10 Wins).... its leading teams being as good as the top of the P12, B12 ... and certainly better than the Borg.

I am proud as can be for UNM & SDSU for their hard-fought Wins on ESPN.  I have large expectations for my RAMs to beat the Vandals soundly, likewise for UHa & AFA to Win handily... and for Boise to shock the heck outta Baylor with great pass D, run D, and tons of Bronco offensive fireworks... and for Wyo to just do that Bohl's smart-execution thing... making the MWC 7-0 in this Bowl season.

Go MWC!!!

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, RAMification said:

the National ESPN Football audience that Fball in the MWC is back as the Top G5 conference, and entering a phase of excellence & growth that will make '17 a very stunning season of great Football out west (1 team w/ a 12-0 record, another 2 teams w/ 11 & 10 Wins).... its leading teams being as good as the top of the P12, B12 ... and certainly better than the Borg.

I am proud as can be for UNM & SDSU for their hard-fought Wins on ESPN.  I have large expectations for my RAMs to beat the Vandals soundly, likewise for UHa & AFA to Win handily... and for Boise to shock the heck outta Baylor with great pass D, run D, and tons of Bronco offensive fireworks... and for Wyo to just do that Bohl's smart-execution thing... making the MWC 7-0 in this Bowl season.

Go MWC!!!

MW football and excellence don't really go together, but I hope that changes. My school certainly has done its part to make the conference look bad in football this year. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

18 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

MW football and excellence don't really go together, but I hope that changes. My school certainly has done its part to make the conference look bad in football this year. 

IMHO, Wells was simply too conservative... once he lost the Momentum left by Anderson (a very wise gambler), he could never regain it.  Ugghhh......

BTW, Bobo at CSU has had difficulty learning to become a gambler who consistently trusts his team to execute the Full Playbook... with peddle to the metal.  He may have turned the corner this year, but then again he looked very strong last year at this time -- before getting hammered by UNR in the AZ Bowl.

USU has better years ahead of it.  Did they fire Matt yet??  The sooner the better IMHO.

1 hour ago, RAMification said:

Go MWC!!!

Point of order.  Our hard fought win/ass-kicking of Houston was on ABC.  Other than that, I approve of this psot.

Aztec-Nation-Banner2010-03.gif

Another good catch of my mistake... and indeed ABC is a much larger audience than ESPN, so that's a Double Whammy for SDSU & the MWC.  

What an amazingly well disciplined "Rocky Coached" game SDSU played.  Very few Coaches could keep their hands on that plow and hold on, once UH jumped out to 10-0 lead!!  That took sheer balls, guts & determination to roar back like they did.  Hat's off to Rocky & his Team.  

• Like 1

I hope your right yet I fear Boise and the Sheep will lose. The remainder of the MWC will represent well- I'DaHoe is a good team- Baylor up and down yet Boise is highly overrated (as usual) and it will show.

On 12/20/2016 at 5:56 PM, Rev McQuervo said:

I hope your right yet I fear Boise and the Sheep will lose. The remainder of the MWC will represent well- I'DaHoe is a good team- Baylor up and down yet Boise is highly overrated (as usual) and it will show.

Boy were you right about my Rams.... Vandals embarassed us!

6 hours ago, RAMification said:

Boy were you right about my Rams.... Vandals embarassed us!

Would have preferred to have been wrong.

• Like 2