Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Cowboy Junky

Wyoming/SDSU Part Deux....MWC championship game thread.

Just now, East Coast Aztec said:

badfish is pretty even-keeled.

I'll take your word for it.....maybe I read too much into it. But yeah....won't be much sleep for Pokes fans tonight....I can agree on that. 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

4 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

He didn't say anything about the Aztecs.  Wyoming is in a title game for the first time in almost 30 years.  The event itself is the likely basis of the comment. 

Reading comprehension isn't a strong suit for Whyoming grads.

Boom goes the dynamite.

3 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

If true....then it's a fair post. I still believe there's that smug "every game is a Super Bowl" for Wyoming kind of Dre attitude behind it as if it's not a huge fu*king game for SDSU. If not....my bad. 

Dre is seriously in your head...mindf*k advantage: 'Tecs.

San_Diego_State_Logotype.png 

"Finally we decided it's crazy that we can win games by throwing the ball without the best personnel. So we threw the hell out  of the ball and won some games. When we started doing that, we were like 55–5–1."

Don Coryell, head coach 1961-1972

104 wins, 19 losses, 2 ties including 3 undefeated seasons: 1966, 1968, 1969     College Football Hall of Fame Inductee, 1999

20 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

Bro....you act like the Aztecs are the New York Yankees.....your football program has won 3 championships since 1975. 

This has nothing to do with us. We have 0 hype after the turd we laid the last 2 weeks. I'm saying this is the biggest thing to happen to Wyoming in 30 years. 

15 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

If true....then it's a fair post. I still believe there's that smug "every game is a Super Bowl" for Wyoming kind of Dre attitude behind it as if it's not a huge fu*king game for SDSU. If not....my bad. 

This IS a huge +++++ing game for us.

1 hour ago, badfish said:

This IS a huge +++++ing game for us.

10 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

It's not. 

Hmmmmmm

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

Guest Dr. Dre
1 minute ago, WyomingCoog said:

Hmmmmmm

To each his own. Cotton Bowl would have been a huge game. This is just for another championship of a crummy conference that I want no part of. Sure, we get to kick you turds around, but its small potatoes in the grand scheme of college football.

1 hour ago, badfish said:

This has nothing to do with us. We have 0 hype after the turd we laid the last 2 weeks. I'm saying this is the biggest thing to happen to Wyoming in 30 years

1 hour ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Reading comprehension isn't a strong suit for Whyoming grads.

Evidently math isn't a strong suit for SDSU grads ;).  2016-1996 is 20 not 30.  Most important game for Wyoming football since 1996 no doubt, man that VK-DC era was rough.  Here is to hoping that Wyoming is out of that desert wilderness and coming back to the football promise land.

Tomorrow will tell, course it will be hard to see through Capitan Kalidiscope glasses I will be wearing! YAHTZEE!

3 hours ago, WyomingCoog said:

If a genie were to pop out of my coffee cup right now and grant me one wish between SDSU winning the MWC title tomorrow or having the Chargers move to Los Angeles, I would make the latter choice in a Dino Costa NY minute. Hell, I'd be fine with the Aztecs losing to you guys 70-7 in order to get the Chargers gone.

So go ahead and relish your day but to any longtime SDSU fan, what's really on OUR minds is getting the Chargers out of our way.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Just now, pokebball said:

Now SGF on the other hand, is a complete dyck

Yeah, joking about another school's academics should damn near make somebody the Internet equivalent of an ax murderer.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Just now, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Yeah, joking about another school's academics should damn near make somebody the Internet equivalent of an ax murderer.

It's right up there with joking about a poster on a sports message board!

The World Needs More Cowboys!

On 12/1/2016 at 3:19 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

Students getting free tix? 

Normally the students would have to buy tickets.  The University announced they are buying tickets for full-time students to thank them for their support.

God is a Cowboy

WYO.jpg