UNLV2001

UTAH STATE AT BYU

USU crapped the bed this year, bad!   Not many USU fans cared to watch after watching USU blow 4 leads in 4 games in 2nd half.   

Something is wrong and it looks like Matt Wells is the issue.   Looking forward to next season.  Congrats to byu on the win tonight. 

5 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

That was phukkin gruesome. He's cursed.

4 season ending injuries in 5 seasons ( ACL tear, fractured leg, lisfranc & a possible broken/dislocated elbow)--3 of those injuries are against USU.  Its the craziest sad career story you could come up with.

1 minute ago, Fido said:

4 season ending injuries in 5 seasons--3 of those injuries are against USU.  Its the craziest sad career story you could come up with.

It is.. After all he's fought back from. He's going to be one of those guys that ages bad because he took such a beating. Tough kid though for sure.

1 minute ago, Fido said:

4 season ending injuries in 5 seasons--3 of those injuries are against USU.  Its the craziest sad career story you could come up with.

Sometimes, you need to listen to the Football Gods.  I get that he's tough and that his story of working hard to return after prior injuries is inspirational, etc., but sometimes a person also needs to get out of the game before the game out and out maims them...

9 minutes ago, cosinama said:

To be fair, you can face guard in college. That's why it was a bad call. Not that it matters at this point. 

I don't think they cared about that as much as they cared about him not turning his head.  I just looked it up and you are correct, but he didn't turn his head. 

I though it was questionable, but I didn't think it was an egregiously bad call especially after watching it in slow motion.

Good game to you guys.  Sorry you guys had a bad year.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

6 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

CSU is Boise bound.

SB Nation still has CSU Cactus bound. http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2016/11/27/13755958/bowl-projections-2016-college-football-playoff-predictions

Not sure Jerry Palm is updated; still showing CSU in the Heart of Dallas, but followed this link (to another link) http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/bowl-projections-ohio-state-will-make-the-playoff-if-the-committee-does-its-job/