mugtang

OT: Walking Dead Season 7 Watch Thread

22 hours ago, bsubroncochick said:

It reminded me of some post-apocalyptic movies where speech patterns/languages have changed hundreds of years after the apocalypse.  In this case it's been what--5ish years?  Definitely cheesy.

That is where I was at.  Nobody is going to be talking like that four years out.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

2 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

That is where I was at.  Nobody is going to be talking like that four years out.

It's actually just 2 years I believe. 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Agreed.  I wonder if and when we see the old Carol again? 

They need her badly. 

Its crazy how her of all people became such a badass. You'd think watching the first 2 seasons she was a goner for sure.

• Like 1

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

6 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

It's actually just 2 years I believe. 

I think that's pretty close.  Judith is about a year, year and a half old so we are probably 2 - 2 1/2 years into the apocalypse.  If you figure Rick was in a coma for 4-5 weeks, max. Which means Shane and Lori hooked up not long after it all started (maybe she was having an affair with him before :shrug: ). And you assume Lori carried Judith to term so that's 10 months after the apocalypse started.  So we are probably 24-28 months after the start. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

48 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I think that's pretty close.  Judith is about a year, year and a half old so we are probably 2 - 2 1/2 years into the apocalypse.  If you figure Rick was in a coma for 4-5 weeks, max. Which means Shane and Lori hooked up not long after it all started (maybe she was having an affair with him before :shrug: ). And you assume Lori carried Judith to term so that's 10 months after the apocalypse started.  So we are probably 24-28 months after the start. 

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_TV_Show_Timeline

Some nerd went episode by episode and calculated 20 months. Of course, being precise is difficult and it's just a TV show so the writers themselves aren't 100% consistent, so lets just say around 2 years lol

I was estimating around three years. The first winter Lori was pregnant, pre-jail. Second winter in the jail, when the crops were ripening and the governor showed up, right? Third winter should be right around the corner.

It could be two years but Carl has aged like 6 years in the show, just like he has in real life.

1 hour ago, TheDoggFather said:

Is Eugene really such a max pusscake? Or will his loyalties flip back to Rick & Co. when the time is right?

Eugene has always been a 'me first' dude. He lied to get taken care of with Rick & co.. now he's using the same lies with Negan.

I think he'll flop back to the pack when they get rid of Negan.

So ... obviously this show is on the downswing since nobody brought up the finale. For those who did watch, any theories on who the snitch is? 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

So ... obviously this show is on the downswing since nobody brought up the finale. For those who did watch, any theories on who the snitch is? 

Umm the garbage people are the snitches.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, mugtang said:

Umm the garbage people are the snitches.  

Did they go to Negin or did he go to them?

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Looks like he went to them, which lends to the possibility that they were betrayed somehow. 

That's what I thought as well. Would also add to the intrigue for next season if they had a traitor in the group.

2 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

That's what I thought as well. Would also add to the intrigue for next season if they had a traitor in the group.

Could also be that it was a misguided attempt to prevent war "hey Neagan, leave us alone, we have an army now, no need for a bunch of death" type thing.