Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MAD MACGYVER

ENTIRE G5 - MASSEY RATINGS WEEK 6 (08 OCT 2016)

1 minute ago, Jack Bauer said:

Where do you think they should be?  I think they've played a really easy schedule.  Their only loss is to Ole Miss.  I'm not sure we really know who they are.

Probably mid 60's.  Hard to break down every team and redo the Massey ratings, but 39 is way too high based on their SOS.

11 hours ago, PokeTransplant said:

F'ing West dragging down this conference!!!!!

Well, the Mountain division isn't exactly wonderful either. However, there's mediocre and then there's god awful. As I said Sunday, the West division minus SDSU is now the equivalent of the Sun Belt Conference per Sagarin. Considering how much talent there is in California to draw from, that's totally inexcusable.

BTW for BSU fans. Has Gene Blaymeier suddenly gotten addicted to stupid pills or was he just overrated in Boise or is SJSU literally a lost cause?

2 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Well, the Mountain division isn't exactly wonderful either. However, there's mediocre and then there's god awful. As I said Sunday, the West division minus SDSU is now the equivalent of the Sun Belt Conference per Sagarin. Considering how much talent there is in California to draw from, that's totally inexcusable.

BTW for BSU fans. Has Gene Blaymeier suddenly gotten addicted to stupid pills or was he just overrated in Boise or is SJSU literally a lost cause?

I haven't kept up with him since he left but he was a keystone of our program. Hard for me to believe that SJSU is capable of being even a decent Athletic school if GB can't get the Football team rolling.