Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cherrycrush

Lobos 1-0 in conference play

Hard to really get excited about that defensive performance. UNM should have rolled this team by 20. The combination of horrendous defense and conservative offensive play calling in the 2nd half could've cost UNM the game. When I watch UNM, I don't see a bowl team. Although the conference is terrible, so anything is possible. 

Where's @Loboblast to tell us how happy beating a city state school makes him.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I'll be in the stands Friday, but I think we'll get killed. That's more of me being really high on Boise than a knock on us, I picked the Broncos to go 13-0, granted with my predictions so far this year they'll probably only win 8

4 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

San Fernando Valley

You think he was one of those Cockroaches who caused those restaurants to close?  It wouldn't shock me if he was. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Happy we won, but it sure is frustrating when we should have won by 40 easily. SJSU wouldn't make the playoffs in FCS and we barely hung on to win. We should be 4-0 heading into next week against BSU but we're not, we're 2-2. Coach Davie was not happy about our defensive performance today, let's see what changes are made because I know BSU is licking their chops right now...

Guest Dr. Dre
2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

You think he was one of those Cockroaches who caused those restaurants to close?  It wouldn't shock me if he was. 

I was referring to his job as a grip 

Just now, Dr. Dre said:

I was referring to his job as a grip 

Funny no matter how it's spun.

2 hours ago, PTR said:

Hard to really get excited about that defensive performance. UNM should have rolled this team by 20. The combination of horrendous defense and conservative offensive play calling in the 2nd half could've cost UNM the game. When I watch UNM, I don't see a bowl team. Although the conference is terrible, so anything is possible. 

Stop it already. What's wrong with you?

9 minutes ago, alphadog1976 said:

Stop it already. What's wrong with you?

Stop what? This isn't the Lobolair homer parade. UNM damn near needs to drop a 50 burger just to compensate for Cosgrove's horrendous defenses. So you're satisfied with what you're seeing in year 5? Losing to a bottom 5 in the country NMSU team missing their two best players? Surrendering a 3 touchdown lead against arguably the worst P5 team in the country (Kansas might be worse) is OK? Almost blowing a 20 point 2nd half lead against a bottom 3 MWC team? 

Fans like you are why New Mexico is 48th in everything. 

2 minutes ago, PTR said:

Stop what? This isn't the Lobolair homer parade. UNM damn near needs to drop a 50 burger just to compensate for Cosgrove's horrendous defenses. So you're satisfied with what you're seeing in year 5? Losing to a bottom 5 in the country NMSU team missing their two best players? Surrendering a 3 touchdown lead against arguably the worst P5 team in the country (Kansas might be worse) is OK? Almost blowing a 20 point 2nd half lead against a bottom 3 MWC team? 

Fans like you are why New Mexico is 48th in everything. 

Everybody else hammers on us. Why do you have to also?

3 minutes ago, alphadog1976 said:

Everybody else hammers on us. Why do you have to also?

Because in year 5 of his tenure, what we're seeing (especially on defense) isn't acceptable. It's not that difficult to figure out. 

2 minutes ago, PTR said:

Because in year 5 of his tenure, what we're seeing (especially on defense) isn't acceptable. It's not that difficult to figure out. 

Everyone else has pointed this out. I can't comprehend why one of our own is harder on our team than our opponents are on us. Damn we won, maybe not to your liking , but we won. Oh, and I'm sorry I have the state in the pits, I'll try not to care too much, sorry.