Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toonkee

Gorman in a Dogfight

Just now, mugtang said:

California has a lot of stupid rules when it comes to high school football.  It doesn't shock me that Gorman is able to get the good kids to go there as they'll become better football players.  

Baby Sanchez to Nevada to coach the Pack!

I don't know about the CA rules but, Gorman's facilities and education are second to none in CA.

1 minute ago, toonkee said:

That would be righteous.  Also I trademarked the name Baby Sanchize.

Imitation is the ultimate form of flattery. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

California has a lot of stupid rules when it comes to high school football.  It doesn't shock me that Gorman is able to get the good kids to go there as they'll become better football players.  

Baby Sanchez to Nevada to coach the Pack!

again, NO! he'd be too big of an improvement, we must save polian!

Just now, 4UNLV said:

again, NO! he'd be too big of an improvement, we must save polian!

Polian is going to get fired because the wheels are going to come off the bus in Hawaii. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

Polian is going to get fired because the wheels are going to come off the bus in Hawaii. 

Really think so?  I think Pack will get it together and win convincingly.

8 minutes ago, toonkee said:

What a gutsy call by baby Sanchize and an amazing series of event all the OT's.  That kid that tipped that kick can fly. Kind of feel bad for the Florida kids.  They were as close as you could get to pulling it off without getting it done. Inches close.  

that was bubba bolden, who decommitted from usc. he played like a wild man all night long, he did NOT want to lose that game.

Just now, mugtang said:

maybe you could swap coaches and leave him there.

1 minute ago, toonkee said:

Really think so?  I think Pack will get it together and win convincingly.

If Polian gets his shit together and gets out of the way we could win 9 games this year.  But Polian will stumble to 6 wins, maybe. 

1 minute ago, 4UNLV said:

that was bubba bolden, who decommitted from usc. he played like a wild man all night long, he did NOT want to lose that game.

maybe you could swap coaches and leave him there.

That Bolden kid was great all night.  They said he currently has 16 scholarship offers.  

In all seriousness, Las Vegas seems like a pretty cool place to live these days. It's urban, diverse, and prosperous. Add a major university, pending pro sports teams, good schools, and tons of good food (most important), and it appears to be an up-and-coming city that people will continue flocking to. It's not just for degenerate gamblers anymore (though I assume they're always welcome).

5 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

In all seriousness, Las Vegas seems like a pretty cool place to live these days. It's urban, diverse, and prosperous. Add a major university, pending pro sports teams, good schools, and tons of good food (most important), and it appears to be an up-and-coming city that people will continue flocking to. It's not just for degenerate gamblers anymore (though I assume they're always welcome).

Vegas is the entertainment capital of the world.  They've really done a good job of embracing that identity.