Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toonkee

Boot or Cannon - Which is the More Entertaining Rivalry?

Boot. It's my feelgood game of the year. Watching Wyoming is like secretly watching a chick flick on Lifetime. Yeah, it's girly and slightly nauseating, but what the hell. You get to ear a ton of candy, you get to chuckle a bit, and you get to cry a bit, and the world is okay.

16 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

Boot. It's my feelgood game of the year. Watching Wyoming is like secretly watching a chick flick on Lifetime. Yeah, it's girly and slightly nauseating, but what the hell. You get to ear a ton of candy, you get to chuckle a bit, and you get to cry a bit, and the world is okay.

Warning Warning.....your testosterone levels have dropped below acceptable levels.  You have 24 hours to drop your Man Card in the mail and return to sender.  If you do not comply your card will be forcibly taken from you or your girlfriend who probably has it in her possession like she does your TV remote and your balls.

12 minutes ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

Warning Warning.....your testosterone levels have dropped below acceptable levels.  You have 24 hours to drop your Man Card in the mail and return to sender.  If you do not comply your card will be forcibly taken from you or your girlfriend who probably has it in her possession like she does your TV remote and your balls.

Lol! It's true my wife owns the remote (and my balls), but she is the type of wonderful woman who let's me do the things I like to do and rarely makes me do stupid stuff. So the remote - which I only ever care about in the fall - is a price I gladly pay.

43 minutes ago, Jersey Rebels said:

UNLV vs UNR: Two midgets going at it.

CSU vs Wyo: To hillbillies threatening to knock up their daughter.

Vegas education :rolleyes: 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, Jersey Rebels said:

I was surprised to see you were the one that mocked part of the joke. I thought Vons didn't allow their employees internet access while at work.

You didn't hear? My meth production business has taken off.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

Vegas education :rolleyes: 

48 minutes ago, Jersey Rebels said:

I was surprised to see you were the one that mocked part of the joke. I thought Vons didn't allow their employees internet access while at work.

i figured jersey would bring up 'it july' or 'votr'...

:D

Boot. Mostly because CSU has some very good trolls on this board.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

2 hours ago, I am Ram said:

Lol! It's true my wife owns the remote (and my balls), but she is the type of wonderful woman who let's me do the things I like to do and rarely makes me do stupid stuff. So the remote - which I only ever care about in the fall - is a price I gladly pay.

Fair enough.  Been there done that.  The funny/ironic/sad thing is I think I have to do more stupid stuff now while dating then I ever had to do for the wife.