Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MAD MACGYVER

AAC-MWC-MAC & OOC SAGARIN-MASSEY RATINGS WEEK 4 (24 SEP)

3 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Boise St has the 2nd toughest OOC schedule of the G5, I'll take that.

You're definitely deserving of a higher ranking than SDSU. We beat Cal but the Bears choked away their game at ASU last night and we beat UNH but beating FCS teams hardly matters and we beat NIU but they actually lost yesterday to Western Illinois or Southern Illinois or Middle Illinois or somebody to go 0-4.

Sagarins for the three leagues as a whole: AAC-69.23; MWC-60.96; MAC-60.22. Conclusion to be reached: The MWC is now no better than the MAC.

Boom goes the dynamite.

10 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

You're definitely deserving of a higher ranking than SDSU. We beat Cal but the Bears choked away their game at ASU last night and we beat UNH but beating FCS teams hardly matters and we beat NIU but they actually lost yesterday to Western Illinois or Southern Illinois or Middle Illinois or somebody to go 0-4.

Sagarins for the three leagues as a whole: AAC-69.23; MWC-60.96; MAC-60.22. Conclusion to be reached: The MWC is now no better than the MAC.

The only thing left for SDSU, BSU, and AFA to do are to win out.  AFA and BSU play last week into the season, and SDSU and BSU will likely meet in the MWCCG.  The winner of that game will defeat a highly ranked team and potentially go to a NY6 Bowl.  Overall, considering the state of the MWC, I'd call that a good step forward for the conference.

24570143_BSUBACKGROUNDBANNERANDY1AWELCOME.png.5fa1e131a0fec4c26c0be2f4d0a420eb.png

망치를 가진 남자에게는, 모든것이 못처럼 보인다.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.

It hadn't occurred to me that if Boise and SDSU both go undefeated to the MWC title game that the winner could actually be ranked higher than Houston would be if the Cougars lose to anybody except Louisville. Thanks for pointing out a ray of sunshine in the disgusting mess that is Hairball's Molehill Conference.

Boom goes the dynamite.