Warbow

Hawaii vs Cal --- Game Thread

Just now, 4UNLV said:

apparently people go visit him in his cell when they go to hawaii...:P

:blink: 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, ShoichiKUN808 said:

Hawaii's thin Dline getting thinner. Guessing we see OL switch over by the end of the season.

Yeah, a weak DLine getting thinner.

I always felt like the Hawaii's mascot could play DLine if needed.

Vili-the-Warrior-University-of-Hawaii-Ma

14 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

I just can't take Stunner's posts anymore with that shitty azz new handle. Stunner was one of my top, if not #1 favorite posters, until the name change.

i swear that the other day when he was posting under both, there was a definite personality difference. stunner was edgier that day.

2 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

i swear that the other day when he was posting under both, there was a definite personality difference. stunner was edgier that day.

Stop please.  You're freakin me out!  I can see it now.  One handle is a real boy typing.  The other handle is a wooden dummy sitting on the real boys lap and typing.

1 minute ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

Stop please.  You're freakin me out!  I can see it now.  One handle is a real boy typing.  The other handle is a wooden dummy sitting on the real boys lap and typing.

You don't wanna know how the dummy is able to sit upright

24570143_BSUBACKGROUNDBANNERANDY1AWELCOME.png.5fa1e131a0fec4c26c0be2f4d0a420eb.png

망치를 가진 남자에게는, 모든것이 못처럼 보인다.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.

1 minute ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

I don't go far enough back in the day to help you with this one.

Twas a dark time during the MWC Board's Reign. The Baratheons were warring with one another, the North fought the Lannisters, the Cairheinnin were being routed by the Aiel, and the BYU hoard was trying to pillage the Sports Forum.