Warbow

Hawaii vs Cal --- Game Thread

4 minutes ago, Half Neslon said:

I'd like to see Hawaii's players punch Cal's players in the nuts.  Dirty it up, prison style...

At least that's the kind of football I'm used to watching.  I think Hawaii might be good at it.

You're a bad seed Halfie :P

2 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

i saw that kalua liked this post, he thinks this is a menu.

It's probably the only pussy he's seen in a long time. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, Headbutt said:

Probably not.  I hear they get pictures in the big house.

Yeah but those magazines are "Chicks with Dicks". I know because @kalua pig tried to get me to purchase a subscription for him. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

I just can't take Stunner's posts anymore with that shitty azz new handle. Stunner was one of my top, if not #1 favorite posters, until the name change.

I know.  I hate it too. Stunner was gold. 

Well there's another unforced error. 

Just now, mugtang said:

Yeah but those magazines are "Chicks with Dicks". I know because @kalua pig tried to get me to purchase a subscription for him. 

I sent him 20 bucks and told him to go ahead and go crazy.

Just now, Headbutt said:

I sent him 20 bucks and told him to go ahead and go crazy.

He got somebody to drop the soap in front of him a couple of times with that $20.  

Now that football is back, this place feels right again.  Never does during the offseason.  

Just now, mugtang said:

He got somebody to drop the soap in front of him a couple of times with that $20.  

For $20 he probably owns the soap.  Big Man On Campus.

4 minutes ago, mugtang said:

It's probably the only pussy he's seen in a long time. 

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

apparently people go visit him in his cell when they go to hawaii...:P