Warbow

Can someone help me please

7 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Starting a brag/smack thread, then dismissing your source? 

Invalidation of the thread, right there.

Just being real, wasn't a brag thread more of a smack thread. Really just sharing a CSU moment on how much better CSU is for Big 12 entry than Boise St.

BTW, San Diego St was classified for this ranking as a combined school with Tijuana High school. If it wasn't for that, San Diego St wouldn't have made the list.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

8 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Just being real, wasn't a brag thread more of a smack thread. Really just sharing a CSU moment on how much better CSU is for Big 12 entry than Boise St.

BTW, San Diego St was classified for this ranking as a combined school with Tijuana High school. If it wasn't for that, San Diego St wouldn't have made the list.

TJ High has a killer chemistry department.  Be jelly in the wake of its awesomeness.

7 hours ago, Warbow said:

But you all not smart enough to learn the game of football?

Out of compassion we forgot about the game after knocking you around in the 60s.  Twas a different time, ya know.

2 hours ago, RogueStout said:

OT: When does the Rankulator come out? Is it 3 weeks into the season?

I will post it after week 0 so everyone can see how it changes week to week. Oh course the first 3 weeks is not enough data to provide a decent ranking but it should be fun seeing Hawaii at #1 after we beat Cal.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

9 hours ago, happycamper said:

Well first sort out the diamonds, then the rubies, then the topazes.

Now with the remaining 4900 rocks, sort out the sandstone and limestone and basalt and gneiss and schist and slate and shale. Quickly!

Freakin' geologists.  Yes, there are different types.  Yes, the vast majority of them fulfill the same function: for me to stand on and wisely build my house upon.  (If you are a Wyoming fan, they can be flung at BYU in the absence of piss bombs.) :P

11 hours ago, Ahbye said:

Freakin' geologists.  Yes, there are different types.  Yes, the vast majority of them fulfill the same function: for me to stand on and wisely build my house upon.  (If you are a Wyoming fan, they can be flung at BYU in the absence of piss bombs.) :P

You built your house on Cody Shale :( Now the differential settlement has caused more damage to the foundation than the house is worth.

I guess the metaphor is don't go to Devry on student loans? idk

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

16 hours ago, happycamper said:

You built your house on Cody Shale :( Now the differential settlement has caused more damage to the foundation than the house is worth.

I guess the metaphor is don't go to Devry on student loans? idk

But they'll throw in a free laptop for your 150K bachelor's degree.

2 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Boise and Fresno are up and coming elite universities by 2030. 

If you want to fix FRESNO, take the F & S (Fresno St.) out "FRESNO" and you have RENO. 

Hmm.

Does @mugtang know that the new way to refer to his school is apparently "Reno St"?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 8/22/2016 at 0:16 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

UC Santa Cruz is ranked higher than UVA, Emory and GT?  Okay.

Irvine over Vanderbilt?  Da+++++outtahere

Obvious bias towards angry hirsute lesbians

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

18 hours ago, happycamper said:

Hmm.

Does @mugtang know that the new way to refer to his school is apparently "Reno St"?

WTF? How did you come up with that? LOL. I guess it's way too complicated for you. Real simple, you take the F & S out of the city known as "Fresno" and you get the word commonly known as the city of Reno. Not the university, not the brand of your grandpa's undies....the city of Reno. 

K, next you're going to tell me that my play on words isn't LGBT-QRSWXYZ compliant and insensitive to ??????...there's always someone.

kat.jpg