http://games.espn.com/college-football-pickem/2016/en/group?groupID=571

Password: Coastie

winner gets a one month free access pass to the MWC premier board.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

3 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

Is it just pick em' or confidence points?

Confidence points

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

9 hours ago, sdsuphilip4 said:

So is it based on just who wins?  Or are spreads going to appear later?

Yes and no

18 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

@Warbow, refresh my memory, i'm thinking the game i am the most confident in goes to the top, is that right?

I was wondering about that myself, let me look at it again before I give you an answer sometime tonight after work. I'm think the higher the number the higher the confidence. Or I can make a quick stop at your place again to explain it to you providing Kalua is not going to be there... :o

NM found it without actually going to the site:

Confidence: Here you're not only picking the winners of each matchup, you're RANKING each selection you make based on how confident you are. Your most confident pick will be assigned 10 Points while the least will be assigned 1, placing an added emphasis on getting those top picks correct.

Does that help or do I have to go to last years picks to see how it worked last year? Because I still a little confused with the above. I'm thinking you rank your most confident pick #1.

Can someone else chime in please.

5 minutes ago, Warbow said:

I was wondering about that myself, let me look at it again before I give you an answer sometime tonight after work. I'm think the higher the number the higher the confidence. Or I can make a quick stop at your place again to explain it to you providing Kalua is not going to be there... :o

NM found it without actually going to the site:

Confidence: Here you're not only picking the winners of each matchup, you're RANKING each selection you make based on how confident you are. Your most confident pick will be assigned 10 Points while the least will be assigned 1, placing an added emphasis on getting those top picks correct.

Does that help or do I have to go to last years picks to see how it worked last year? Because I still a little confused with the above. I'm thinking you rank your most confident pick #1.

Can someone else chime in please.

i saw that, but i don't know if that means the 10 points for most confidence goes to the top spot, or to the bottom. i think last year i did the most confident to the top, but i finished in about the middle, so i could have been wrong all along, lol.

oh, and kalua will not be here. :lol:

1 hour ago, 4UNLV said:

i saw that, but i don't know if that means the 10 points for most confidence goes to the top spot, or to the bottom. i think last year i did the most confident to the top, but i finished in about the middle, so i could have been wrong all along, lol.

oh, and kalua will not be here. :lol:

Last year I put my most confident picks on the top in the 1 position. I remember picking upsets and putting it on the bottom for the least amount of points to be won or loss.

37 minutes ago, DestinFlPackfan said:

But is that against an agreed upon spread or just heads up?

Straight up

Damn I got the confidence points backwards again

On 9/3/2016 at 3:06 PM, Warbow said:

Damn I got the confidence points backwards again

dang it, me too, lol. i would have doubled my points, and at least put myself in the middle of the pack. but, maybe next week i will get it right. or maybe not.

but i think you were juking me all along..:P.

On 9/4/2016 at 6:00 PM, 4UNLV said:

dang it, me too, lol. i would have doubled my points, and at least put myself in the middle of the pack. but, maybe next week i will get it right. or maybe not.

but i think you were juking me all along..:P.

Just realized I did the same thing. I was wondering how I got 4 of the top 6 correct and only got 24 points. ESPN is a troll.