Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

70 years ago today, the bikini was unveiled in France.

3 minutes ago, pokebball said:

I thought about posting a pic to counter your point, then thought better of it.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Of course there are those in the world who think this is borderline too revealing.

1458745542_742927_1458748403_noticia_nor

I mean what a wanton slut!  Showing all that skin and flashing those "come get me the phuck outta here" eyes.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

5 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

Of course there are those in the world who think this is borderline too revealing.

1458745542_742927_1458748403_noticia_nor

I mean what a wanton slut!  Showing all that skin and flashing those "come get me the phuck outta here" eyes.

How dare she show here ankles!  Take thee to the nunnery!

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Just now, thelawlorfaithful said:

How dare she show here ankles!  Take thee to the nunnery!

All I know is that French girl in the original bikini would have to take a pair of hedge trimmers to tame the beast lurking under that fabric.  :lol:

Chewbacca!

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

Since we are in a WWII theme around here recently, the war helped create the bikini.  During the war bathing suites started using less and less fabric as there was a shortage and after the end of the war the Bikini was created as an expression of the soaring spirits of the day.

Now enough with that, here is the best Bond girl , Ursula Andress in a the best bikini scene in film history.

Ursula_Andress_in_Dr._No.jpg

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Since we are in a WWII them around here recently, the war helped create the bikini.  During the war bathing suites started using less and less fabric as there was a shortage and after the end of the war the Bikini was created as an expression of the soaring spirits of the day.

Now enough with that, here is the best Bond girl , Ursula Andress in a the best bikini scene in film history.

Ursula_Andress_in_Dr._No.jpg

12 year old thelawlorfaithul disagrees.

varsity-blues_0.jpg

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On July 5, 2016 at 8:41 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Now THIS would be a good off season poll.  Best Bond girl.

Wasn't that from Friday Night Lights?

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

My vote for best Bond girl would be Carole Bouquet, For Your Eyes Only. She's still hot today at age 58. 

carole-bouquet-3.jpg

carole_bouquet_carole_bouquet_oXG9BeK.si

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg